These are the Cheating Husband Lies You Need to Know!
On the contrary, women, in general, make impulsive decisions in most of the matters but not in matters of romance. In fact, studies reveal that 50% of adult men of all the ages go on a romantic hunt and are likely to cheat on their wives. This is not to say that women do not cheat on their husbands. There are women who commit such misadventures as well.
If you think that your husband is cheating on you or if you have been getting subconscious clues that he is cheating on you, it is better you get it confirmed. Only then, you can take steps to save your marriage. You may wonder how confirming this fact will save your marriage.
The point is once you get the fact confirmed, you can have a frank discussion with your husband. If the reasons behind his actions are because of factors under your control, you can take steps to rectify them.
For example, if you have always been finding fault with your husband and you have never appreciated him even for the good things he does, he may have got frustrated and may start looking for solace from another relationship.
Similarly, if he is not getting sexually satisfied with his relationship with you, he may be trying to get the satisfaction you have not been giving him from another source. These factors are under your control and you can gradually try to surmount these issues so that you can save your marriage.
But how to tell if your husband is lying about cheating? There are certain statements husbands that lie and cheat make to their wives and these are clear indicators that show he is cheating on you. Let us find out what these lies are.
1. Even if your husband is having a relationship with another woman, he may sometimes have sex with you. If during such occasions, he repeatedly says that he is enjoying the act and that he wants more and more of the pleasure, it is a clear indication to show that he wants to impress upon you that he is interested in you. He is making these remarks repeatedly because he wants to hide the fact that he is in a relationship with another woman. His aim is to make you believe that he is an immaculate husband.
2. If your husband stays from home quite often, you have every reason to believe that he is cheating on you. He may tell you lies such as "I have a lot of incomplete work at my office," "My boss wants me to complete this work before tomorrow," or "I have to go on an official trip to this place." In reality, he wants to spend time with the other woman and for doing so, he is coming out with various alibis.
3. "I know that you are thinking that I am speaking a lie." This is the commonest lie a cheating husband repeatedly tells. If your husband makes this statement quite often, you can conclude that this statement itself is a lie.
4. "Even if you do not believe me, what I am telling you is a fact." This is another common statement cheating husbands like yours make. Though by making this statement, they are speaking only the truth, you can be certain that he always cushions the truths he speaks in lies.
5. If your husband emotionally reacts to your questions that are of probing type, the statements he makes during such occasions may be blatant lies. Statements such as "You never believe me," "Even if I do good work or help you in your chores, you do not appreciate me," and "You do not love me as much I do" are "cheating husband lies" and he speaks these lies with an intention to emotionally blackmail you and with an aim to hide his cheating.