Jerami Grant Celebrity Life
Jerami Grant, born on March 12, 1994, in Portland, State of Oregon is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the team NBA - Denver Nuggets. He was selected at the 2014 NBA draft in the second round under a common ninth number by the Philadelphia 76 team.
In the second year of study, Grant had statistics of 12.1 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists on average per game. In April 2014, Grant announced his desire to stand as a candidate for the 2014 NBA Draft, having been at college for 2 years.
Philadelphia Seventy Sixers (2014–2016)
On June 26, 2014, the Grant was selected under the 39th number in the 2014 NBA draft by the Philadelphia Seventy Sixers team and joined the team to participate in the 2014 NBA Summer League. On September 29, 2014, he signed a two-year agreement with the 76th. On January 21, 2015, he scored 4 points and made 8 block shots in a lost match against the New York Knicks.
9 block shots per game were the best performance of Seventy Sixers on December 12, 2012, when Samuel Dalembert made 9, and also the best record for a beginner since January 17, 1994, when Sean Bradley scored 9 block shots. On February 2, 2015, he played the second-best game for the club, recording 18 points, and 7 rebounds, losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers club
In July 2015, Grant joined the club again to play in the 2015 NBA Summer League. November 11, 2015, he hit his first double-double in the league, scored 12 points and 10 rebounds, but it did not help the club avoid defeat in the match against the Toronto Raptors.
Oklahoma City Thunder (2016-present)
On November 1, 2016, the Grant was exchanged for Ersan Ilyasova and the protected draft peak in the Oklahoma City Thunder. The next day, he made his debut in the “Thunder” in a match they won against Los Angeles Clippers, having left the bench and spent 18 minutes on the court, during which he recorded 6 points, 2 rebounds and 2 block shots in his asset.
NBA Regular Season
- 2014–15 - During this season, Grant was playing for Philadelphia and had a GP of 65, MPG of 21.2, FG% of .352, RPG of 3.0 and PPG of 6.3.
- 2015–16 - During this season, Grant was still playing for Philadelphia and had a GP of 77, MPG of 26.8, FG% of .419, RPG of 4.7 and PPG of 9.7
- 2016–17 - Grant played for Philadelphia during this season only for a short time and had a GP of 2, MPG of 20.5, FG% of .353, RPG of 3.5 and PPG of 8.0.
- 2016–17 - Grant started playing for Oklahoma City and had a GP of 78, MPG of 19.1, FG% of .469, RPG of 2.6 and PPG of 5.4
- 2017–18 - Grant was playing for Oklahoma City only and had a GP of 81, MPG of 20.3, FG% of .535, RPG of 3.9 and PPG of 8.4
- 2018–19 - Grant was playing for Oklahoma City and had a GP of 80, MPG of 32.7, FG% of .497, RPG of 5.2 and PPG of 13.6
Jerami stands tall at 2.06, is 25 years old and his net worth is estimated to be around $9 million. He is the son of Harvey Grant, a well-known NBA player of the past, who has played for 11 years for teams like the Washington Wizards, Portland Trail Blazers and Philadelphia Seventy Sixers. Jerome has three brothers Jerry, Jerian and Jaelin. Also, his uncle Horace Grant is a 4-time NBA champion, who happens to be a twin brother of Harvey.
Background Check Jerami Grant with GoLookUp!