Sara Gilbert Celebrity Life
Sara Gilbert is one of the most popular American actresses. She was born on 29TH January 1975 at St. John’s Hospital and Health Center in Santa Monica, California.
Her mother, Barbara was earlier married to the late Paul Gilbert. However, her father is Harold Abeles, Barbara’s second husband.
She completed her graduation from Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, in art with photography as the main subject, in 1997.
She made her first debut in 1981 when she was just 6 years old. Her first debut was on a television advertisement, Kool-Aid. After doing multiple commercials on television for a good number of years, she got a major role in the TV film Calamity Jane in 1984.
This lead to another big role which she got in 1988 in the ABC sitcom, Roseanne.
It was a big hit wherein she played the role of a sharp-witted and subtle daughter. It was a successful show and ran for about 9 years. During the show, she was just 13, and it was her biggest break at that point.
After that, she featured in some popular movies such as Desert Blue in 1998, Light it Up in 1999, The Big Tease in 1999, and Riding in Cars with Boys in 2001.
However, her most popular movies are High Fidelity and Poison Ivy where she played a potential role alongside the most popular actress Drew Barrymore. After doing movies for some time, she returned to the TV in 2001.
Due to her excellent performance in Roseanne, she got a good number of roles in TV shows including Welcome to New York, Twins, The Big Bang Theory, Bad Teacher, ER, The Class, The Clinic, In the Game, Will & Grace, Girls on the bus, Private Practice, Broken Record, Strong Medicine, Grey’s Anatomy, Supergirl, Bad Teacher and many more.
When she was a teenager, she dated her co-star Johnny Galecki. After the brief dating, she realized her real sexuality, homosexual. After that, she dated TV producer, Allison Adler.
Together, they have two kids. However, they broke up after a couple of years, then she dated Linda Perry. They got engaged in 2013. Their son was born on 28th February 2015. His name is Rhodes Emilio, Gilbert Perry.
- Her total net worth is around $6million.
- She started her acting career with TV commercials.
- She is a grand-daughter of a very popular comedian and writer, Harry Crane.
- She is very keen on various kinds of philosophies, religions, and disciplines. She has an interest in Siddha yoga.
- She is a pure vegan. However, she confessed her likeness for seafood, which she eats occasionally.
- She was ranked #38 in the list of the Greatest Kid Stars by VH1.
- She also featured in Hot L Baltimore at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in 2000.
- She became a mother at the age of 29.
- She is a creator and co-host of the popular CBS daytime talk show, The Talk.
- She also features in some of the popular TV shows including The Simpsons, 24, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Private Practice.
Awards & AchievementsSara did an exceptional role in the ABC sitcom Roseanne at the age of 13.
Due to her incredible performance in the show, she was honored with two Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
Search Background Check Sara Gilbert with GoLookUp!