Full Fortnite Game Review
Fortnite Battle Royale was first launched in 2017 and has become one of the biggest names in the gaming industry since then. It has also emerged as one of the world's hottest games. Its immense popularity can be understood from the fact that Epic Games has confirmed in 2018 that this addictive game had around 3.4 million users worldwide at the same time and in a single record-breaking session.
The statistics beat the record of the game called Battlegrounds (PUBG) by Player Unknown, which previously had the count of the highest number of players recorded on Stream. The game had earlier held an amazing record of 3.2 million players.
On the other hand, Fortnite has several alluring features such as zany and bright graphics, an incredible construction system, and approachable gameplay modes. The microtransactions can be a detracting element in this game and yet because the game is a free-to-play one, its fans simply live to play it repeatedly.
In case you do not give an account for Epic Games, you have to sign up to this game with a valid email address. The download size of this game is around 20GB and as such the installation can be a time taking the procedure, especially when the Internet connection is slow.
There are two major gameplay elements which are a player versus PvE or environment set up known as "Save the World." Each version typically has the same basic premise. The player leads a team of defenders who are fighting against the oncoming zombies or Husks. The concept of this game has some resemblances with some portions of the game Metal Gear Survive but is an enhanced concept in contrast to the latter.
At present, the game is available on a number of platforms including PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Also, there is no need to wait for an invite to play this game on the Android platform any longer when you have a compatible device. The cross-platform capabilities if Fortnite allows its players to play across varied platforms like Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, mobile, and desktops. However, it was decided only recently by Sony that they will enable to crossplay for the fans after receiving strong backlashes from many players.
If you wish to play the game in the mode of Save the World, it is costly at present. However, it can be soon played free of cost as opined by Epic Games. As on date, the user can opt between choosing the version called Super Deluxe ($89.99), the edition called Deluxe ($59.99), the Limited Edition priced at $149.99, and the Standard Edition costs $39.99.
However, the Battle Royale can be played free of cost. Not only has Battle Royale snatched the position of PUBG as mentioned earlier but is also declared as the game with the maximum number of players on Twitter. On the flip side, the game's popularity allures all the infuriating personalities on the Internet who are closely associated with streaming and the latest generation of gamers following their lead.
Tips for playing Fortnite Battle Royale
- Search for a wingman. After the game is available in a variety of flavors
- Choose the proper control setup as it is a game that can be played across various platforms
- Pick up skills in how to build fast. An incredibly effective strategy is to build fast fortifications
- Select the right weapons and
- Do not lie your patience
Fortnite Game Review
- Bright and fun graphics
- Can be played free of cost
- Fast matchmaking and accessible gameplay
- Novel construction mechanics
- Shooting mechanics are inaccurate
- Convoluted microtransactions
- Derived from PUBG
In case you are interested in trying to play a Battle Royale, this light-hearted, fun, free-to-play game will attract you despite giving some gameplay issues. Similar to other games of battle Royale, Fortnite Battle Games happens to be a competitive shooting game played between 100 players and a highly popular one at that.
Fortnite game review by users
While the opinions about Fornite are decided, players who tried it out each gave a Fortnite game review:
- "Fortnite is the best game I have ever played I have played sins I was four years old but Fortnite is my life"
- "It's the best game in the world because you get to shoot people"
- "I love Fortnite its the best game in the worlld!!!!!! and I hope I get a victory royale because all the times I go to my cousins' house and play Fortnite and I got the winnnnn im the beest arent I"
- "I personally really like this game. I'm sure most of the haters are complaining about stuff that's normal since this game is in "Early Access". It's fun and relaxing. Kinda a Minecraft/ left 4 dead combos."
- "It’s a pretty good game not too much to be concerned about, only guns no blood or knives. 5 stars."
- "It’s a game that does have guns and grenades etc but done in a very cartoonish style with no blood or gore. Building and strategy elements are great and bottom line it’s fun and funny. Just make sure to turn off chat and it’s perfect."
- "This game is family friendly and fun. At first, I was hesitant to let my son play this game but now I realize it is completely harmless. The game is a bit complicated but is relatively simple once you get hang of the controls for building and playing. The only reason I say this should be 8 and up is the mild cartoon violence and the difficulty of play. The skills needed to succeed in this game is accuracy, quick thinking, and the ability to accept defeat."