Instant CheckMate Cancel: How-To Guide
Instant CheckMate Customer Service Information
Instant Checkmate is a public records search service that allows you to perform background checks on anyone instantly. Founded in 2010, the headquarters are located in San Diego, California. It provides you with an easy and informative way to find lost friends, reconnect with people, verify dates and ages or even look up unknown callers.
It also allows you to search for information about people such as their criminal records, aliases, court documents or addresses of anyone in America. All the information on Instant Checkmate is from government public records. The State and federal laws give you the right to access all these public records.
Cancel Instant Checkmate
If you need to perform an instant checkmate cancel membership, you can do so in several ways. When you do, you will get a refund for the rest of the month and you will no longer be charged for the website's services. However, it is possible that you will continue to be billed for your Instant CheckMate membership, so you must check your account and credit card to make sure you are no longer charged for the Instant Check Mate. You can also call the website's customer support service to make sure that the instant checkmate cancel membership process was complete and that you will not continue paying for a service you are no longer using.
Instant Checkmate allows its members to cancel their memberships at any time, for any reason. The only pieces of information which you are required to provide are your first and last name, and the email address you used to create your account. There are no termination fees and you can cancel your subscription free of charge.
Here are the three main ways in which you can cancel Instant Checkmate services:
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Step 1: Call the Instant Checkmate’s customer service number at 1-800-222-8985
- Step 2: Tell the customer representative you want to cancel your account
- Step 3: Provide your account information to the customer representative
- Step 4: Request for a refund
- Step 5: Ask for an email or any other proof of cancelation
Cancel by email
- Step 1: Write an email requesting to cancel your account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Enter your first and last name and the email address you used to create your Instant Checkmate account in the body of the email
- Step 3: Once you send the email, a member of the customer support team will be assigned to your request and the cancellation will be completed within 24-48 hours of submitting your request.
- Step 1: Got to the Instant Checkmate Cancelpage
- Step 2: Log in to your account
- Step 3: Fill out the cancellation form by providing your first and last name and email address used to create your account
- Step 4: Click on “Cancel my account”
Your account will not be canceled immediately when you cancel online or send out an email to the customer support team. Once you send a cancellation request, it will be sent to the customer support team where a member care representative will then work on the request and cancel your account within 24-48 hours. Also, make sure that you enter the email you used to create your account in order to process the request as soon as possible.
Once you cancel your subscription, you can call the customer support staff at 1-800-222-8985 for a refund if you are not satisfied with their services. Their offices are open seven days a week from 5 am to 10 pm pacific time. The refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.
Forgot Your Information?
If in case you forgot your user name or password or any other details needed to cancel your subscription, you may have trouble canceling your account. For these issues, you can call the Instant Checkmate Member Care center at 1-800-222-8985 or email them at email@example.com.
Instant Checkmate strives to serve the best services to all its members. However, if you cancel your account, that probably means that you do not require their services anymore or you are simply not happy with their services. You can always leave feedback or get in touch with their customer support team to help them serve you better in the future.