US Search Cancel Membership - How-to Guide
US Search, a USA based platform and also a part of People Connect. It enables the audience to search for individuals living in the USA, conduct background checks, provide criminal records and also search for phone numbers. It is a leading website for public search which helps find individuals and their contact information instantly.
How to Cancel Membership on US Search:
In order to cancel membership on the US Search website called OmniSearch, the following steps need to be followed.
- Go to the USSearch.com website and sign in using the set login ID and password. You will now be able to access the site and the dashboard.
- On the top right corner of the screen, there will be a tab called "Your Account". Click on the tab and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the "Account settings" option.
- Once the Account settings page has loaded, It will show all details relating to your account activity, including reports downloaded and other information requested.
- There will be a membership information section on the page, which will display a cancel membership link. Once you are sure about discontinuing the membership, this link can be clicked on. It will then take you to a cancellation confirmation notification.
- Confirm the cancellation, which will then take you to the home page of the website. You can now be ensured that your membership has been canceled.
How to Get a Refund:
Even though there is no charge involved in creating an account on US Search, the cost is involved while purchasing reports and accepting memberships at the checkout. Once the reports are purchased, you can access them for a year, and a refund for the same cannot be made. The refund for the membership will depend on your payment type (monthly or quarterly). When the process of membership cancellation has been followed, the refund of the appropriate amount will be made directly.
In case it has not been done so, kindly contact (800) 877-3272, between Monday to Friday, from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time.
To make changes to your payment method, you can log in to the US Search website, open "Your Account" and select Account Settings. Find the heading Payment and click on Edit. The payment and billing information and then edited and once completed click on "Update".
Benefits of OmniSearch:
In order to access the benefits, the following steps can be followed
- Visit the US Search website and sign in with your login ID and password.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, there will be a magnifying glass icon for OmniSearch.
- Use any of the names, address or phone forms to search for information.
- Once you get the option of "get report", you can instantly download the report for your particular search. If the report is included with the membership, benefits will be applied to it automatically.
In some cases, the payment might be declined during checkout. It can be due to the following reasons-
- The credit/debit card information provided might be invalid
To ensure the checkout process is smooth, kindly review the billing information such as card number, expiry date, CVV (Security code) and the billing address correctly. To update these details, you can go to your account settings and edit the information.
- The limit on your Credit card has exceeded or there are insufficient funds in the account
Upon payment, if you get a notification stating the above, kindly get in touch with your financial institution to verify that you have enough funds or within the credit limit in your name. Once you have the following, you will be able to continue the purchase with us.