How to Watch Monday Night Football Live Stream
Monday Night Football is back on ESPN in 2018. If you don’t get ESPN, there’s no need to worry as there are plenty of options to stream Monday Night Football. The easiest option for people with cable or a satellite subscription is to use the ESPN website or the WatchESPN app on your smartphone.
There are many streaming services such as SlingTV which have ESPN included in a lot of their plans. If you’re a cord-cutter, using a streaming service would be your best bet. If you don’t mind dealing with lower quality, there are plenty of unofficial streaming sites to stream from.
As of this time, only ESPN has the rights to broadcast as well as stream Monday Night Football and NFL games. If you have a subscription to a cable or satellite television provider that offers ESPN in your package, you can watch the official stream of Monday Night Football on your computer.
If you’d like to watch Monday Night Football online –
- Point your web browser towards espn.com/watch.
- Click on any of the premium video or live streams.
- Choose your cable or satellite provider from the list.
- Select the continue button.
- Come back to espn.com/watch on the day of the game and select Monday Night Football game to watch it live.
If your internet provider is the same as your television service provider, the process is straightforward because the system can automatically validate your connection.
After validating your cable or satellite information on the ESPN website. You will be able to watch any premium live as well as any recorded video stream that you’d like to.
If you’d like to watch Monday Night Football on your phone –
- Download the WatchESPN app on your mobile device. Don’t forget to install it.
- Tap on the WatchESPN app to launch it.
- Tap on the three dots icon.
- Select the Choose Provider button.
- Search for your cable or satellite provider from the list and click on it.
- Click on continue.
- Tap on the three dots icon.
- Look for Monday Night Football by tapping on the search button.
- You can now choose a game you’d like to watch.
If you’d like to watch Monday Night Football without an ESPN subscription –
As already mentioned, ESPN is the only company which is authorized to stream as well as broadcast Monday Night Football. However, there are a couple of options to watch Monday Night Football if you are a cord cutter without a cable or satellite television subscription. Here is a couple of them.
- You can subscribe to a streaming service that includes ESPN in any of its packages.
- You can use Ace Stream to watch each game individually.
- You can look for Monday Night Football streams on an unofficial site. There are many unofficial streaming sites, and at most you’ll have to deal with a drop in quality.
Monday Night Football Live Stream
There are plenty of live streaming television services that include ESPN as part of a package deal. If you don't mind paying to stream ESPN for Monday Night Football, you can have a look at these services as they are trusted and established names in the field.
- PlayStation Vue – If you’re only interested in ESPN, choose the basic core plan.
- YouTube TV – The basic package is quite cheap and includes ESPN.
- Sling TV – Sling Orange is the most affordable option if you’re only here for ESPN. You can explore their other packages if you’re interested because all of them offer ESPN.
- Xfinity Stream - you can register to Xfinity stream, and enjoy a Monday night football live stream in high-quality.
These are just a couple of different ways for you to get your weekly fix of Monday Night Football through the live stream. Have a look at all of them and see which one works the best for you.