Inmate Exploration Rhode Island
Rhode Island is one of the smallest states in the union with a little over 1 million residents as of 2018. The number of inmates in Rhode Island is also relatively low compared to other states – 4,000 inmates. The number of inmates in Rhode Island state prisons is 3,400, the number of inmates in Rhode Island federal prisons is 440, and the number of inmates in Rhode Island youth correctional facilities is 160.
If you need to run a Rhode Island inmate search, you can do so in three different ways. The Rhode Island inmate locator search allows you to find inmates within the state's correctional facilities, and with GoLookUp, you can get a great deal of information in one place.
Rhode Island Crime in Numbers
The prison incarceration rate in Rhode Island is 300 inmates per every 100,000 residents. The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Rhode Island is 1 in 419, and the chances of falling victim to property crime in Rhode Island is 1 in 53.
The property crime rate in Rhode Island is 1,899 crimes per every 100,000 residents (20,058 reported crimes a year), the violent crime rate in Rhode Island is 239 crimes per every 100,000 residents (2,524 reported crimes a year), and the total crime rate in Rhode Island is 2,138 crimes per every 100,000 residents (22,582 reported crimes a year).
The violent crimes rates in Rhode Island is as follows:
- Assault - 143 crimes per every 100,000 residents (1,513 reported crimes a year)
- Robbery – 51 crimes per every 100,000 residents (540 reported crimes a year)
- Rape - 42 crimes per every 100,000 residents (442 reported crimes a year)
- Murder - 3 crimes per every 100,000 residents (29 reported crimes a year)
Searching for Inmates in Rhode Island
To allow people to search for inmates in the state, the Rhode Island Department of Corrections offers an inmate locator search service. The online search can let you know where a certain inmate is held, and you will need to fill in the following details to track them down: Inmate ID, Last Name, First Name, Name Type (alias/real), Race, Sex, Age Range, Last Known City/Town of Residence.
For a name-based search, you can use a free inmate search website that will provide you with the location of the inmate in question. You might not find the information you are searching for because websites that do not charge any fees lack the financial means to access all the public records in the US. Also, these websites lack a customer support service and a protection system, so you need to use a professional inmate locator service.
An Accurate RI Inmate Search
GoLookUp's RI inmate search service can give you full access to police records in the state, as well as full inmate records. To find the inmate you are looking for, you will need to enter their first name and last name to GoLookUp's inmate search directory.
When you do so, the search engine on the website will scan all the public records in Rhode Island and aggregate the data into one single report. The data on the report will let you know about the inmate's whereabouts, as well as their arrest records, mugshots, criminal records, sexual offenses, and much more. The report is provided in a matter of minutes, so you can enjoy a quick and accurate inmate locator service that will provide you with all the data you need.
To make sure that no one can access your personal information and search history, GoLookUp operates a protection system that secures all your data. Also, any questions you have will be quickly answered thanks to the site's 24/7 customer support service that completes the best inmate locator service.
You can also perform an independent RI inmate search by following these steps:
1. Find out which authorities maintain Rhode Island public records – if you want to perform a Rhode Island state prison inmate search, you need to find out in which county the arrest was made. Then, you need to find out which authorities in the said country maintain inmate public records. In most cases, it will be police departments or the court in which the trial was held. Once you have the contact information of the proper authority, you can contact it and request for copies of public records, or request information about the inmate's current location.
2. Pay for the search – you will need to pay search fees or pay for copies of the public records you requested. Fees vary from one authority to the other, so you will need to know what paperwork to fill out to perform a RI inmate search.
3. Wait to get the search results – standard waiting times for inmate searches or public records searches are several days to several weeks. The waiting period can change based on the location of the inmate you are searching, and the search method you are using. You will be able to contact the local sheriff's office to find out where your Rhode Island state prison inmate search request stands.
You can search for Unclaimed Money in Rhode Island
You can perform a background check for people living in Rhode Island