Inspiring Quotes: On Live, Love, Money, Parents, Friendship
There are so many timeless thoughts that have been spread throughout and passed down the centuries, decades, and millenniums, which are as relevant today as they used to be in the past.
Inspiring thoughts about love
There are so many lovely quotes about romantic and happy love one has not only for their spouses, but also for family, friends and for yourself. Check out a few helpful, thought-provoking, heart-touching, and inspiring quotes on love.
1. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
— Lucille Ball
2. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
— James Baldwin
3. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
— Morrie Schwartz
4. “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
— Rainer Maria Rilke
Inspirational quotes on friendship
There are very relationships on this planet that have such a big impact on enjoyment and happiness as the close friendship and camaraderie you share with your friends. However, it could be also the friendship you may share with your spouses, partners, co-workers, family members, as well as, people whom you have known since your childhood days or for several years now. One could also develop a close friendship with people you are yet to meet them face-to-face yet and stay at some other part of the world.
Check out some of the following poignant, lovely, and thought-provoking quotes on friendship that you would like to go through again and again in your free time.
- 1. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
2. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
3. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
4. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
5. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
– Ernest Hemingway
Inspirational quotes on parents
Here are some of those wise, inspirational and loving quotes for your parents. After all, parents sacrifice such a lot for their offspring without expecting anything in return.
1. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. “
2. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”
-Henry Ward Beecher
3. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”
4. “When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
Inspirational quotes on money
The quotes below on money and wealth are not new. In fact, these quotes about money have been proven to be right from thousands of years.
1. “It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.”
2. “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.”
3. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”