1955 Arrest Records and Mugshots
1955 Criminal Records, 1955 Arrests, 1955 Busted Mugshots
- 1. Possession Of A Controlled Substance - Marijuana - Felony. 2. Delivery Of A Controlled Substance - Marijuana - Felony. 3. Unlawful Posses...
- St Charles Dept Of Corrections Warrant - Fail To Appear - Insufficient Funds Check
- Patrol Charges- Possession Of A Controlled Substance (4 Pills Of Fentanyl) And Driving While Intoxicated
- Patrol Charge- Driving While Intoxicated 4Th
- Patrol Charge - Felony Possession Of Controlled Substance (Less Than 1 Gram Cocaine) And Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia
- Receiving Goods, Represented As Stolen, Value $2,000 Or Less (Enhancement Per 16-1-57)
- 1) Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated Prior Offender 2) Careless And Imprudent Driving Involving A Crash 3) Operating A Motor Vehicle Wit...
- Murder 1St Degree (Sf-82-136)
- 1.) Misdemeanor Cole County Warrant For Probation Violation
- 812.014 - Petit Theft
- #1 Driving While Intoxicated (Persistent Offender) - Felony, #2 Leaving The Scene Of A Crash - Misdemeanor, #3 Operate In A Careless And Imp...
- Municipal Ordinance Viol (Consume/possess Alcoholic Bev (Open Container) Fm)
- Hit And Run (Leave Scene Of Crash Involve Damage To Prop)
- 1) Dwi Alcohol 2) Failure To Drive On Right Half Of Roadway
- Moving Traffic Viol (Dwlsr Revocation Equiv Status 2Nd Subs Off)
- Dui-Unlaw Bld Alch (Dui Damage To Property Or Person Of Another)
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Distribution, Etc. Of Methamphetamine, 1St (Excludes Manufacturing Meth; See Cdr Code 3776)
- Possession Of Less Than One Gram Of Meth. Or Cocaine Base, 1St Offense
- Attempt And Conspiracy, General Provisions Of The Drug Laws (Half The Penalty Of Substantive Offense)
- Unlawful Carrying Of Pistol
- Domestic Violence, 1St Degree