Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of District of Columbia!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Kassim
Last Name Parekh
Arrest Record Statistics for District of Columbia
According to the Metropolitan Police Department, the overall crime rate in District of Columbia is on a downward trend; between 2018 and 2019 there was a 31% decrease in the number reported cases of sexual abuse, an 11% decrease of burglaries, and a 7% decrease of motor vehicle thefts. However, there has been a 5% rise in the number of homicides cased in the District of Columbia, from 143 reported cases of murder in 2019 to 150 reported cases of homicide in 2019.
Additional crime rates in the District of Columbia are as follows:
- The violent crime rate in District of Columbia Island - 995.9 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 6,996 violent crimes)
- The property crime rate in District of Columbia Island – 4,373.8 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 30,724 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to violent crime in District of Columbia – 1 in 100
- Chances of falling victim to property crime in District of Columbia – 1 in 23
- The most common violent crime in the District of Columbia is aggravated assault, with reported 3,971 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in the District of Columbia is larceny-theft, with reported 26,343 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, 18,000 people are in the District of Columbia justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 6,000 people in federal prisons
- 2,000 people in local jails
- 180 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 110 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 5,700 people under probation
- 3,900 people out on parole
- Possession Of Cocaine
- #1 Driving While Barred
- #1 Consumption/poss Liquor Minor
- #1 Drove Vehicle With Blood Alcohol Content Of 0.08 Or More
- #1 Poss Ctrl Subst Sch I,ii
- #1 Domestic Violence
- Moving Traffic Viol (Knowingly Drive While Lic Suspended Revoked)
- #1 Obtain Property False Pretense
- #1 Possess Methamphetamine
- #1 N/a Courtesy Courtesy Hold
- #1 Theft By Shoplifting -/fel/misd/-
- #1 Probation Violation
- #1 Operating Under The Influence Of Alcohol / Liquor Owi
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
2020 Best True Crime Documentaries on Netflix
Larger than reality: Here are the most shocking and the very best 2020 true crime documentaries on Netflix.
By Rachel M.