Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Maine!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Reginald
Last Name Evans
Arrest Record Statistics for Maine
According to data collected by the FBI, the state of Maine has some of the lowest crime rates in the country. In 2016, the violent crime rate in Maine was 68.83% lower than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 32.85% lower than the national rate. Crime rates in the state of Maine are expected to decrease and remain lower than the national average for the year 2019.
The crime rates in Maine (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 121 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 1,617 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,507 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 20,133 crimes)
- Total crimes – 1,628 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 21,750 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Maine are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 960 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 10,300 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 630 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 6,800 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 380 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 4,100 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Maine
The state of Maine is considered to be one of the safest states in the country because of its low crime rates; the violent crime rate in Maine is 121 crimes per every 100,000 people, and the property crime rate in Maine is 1,507 crimes per every 100,000 people. The imprisonment rate in Maine is the 5th lowest in the country, with 380 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Maine and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 17,134 crimes per year at a rate of 1,286.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 4,003 crimes per year at a rate of 300.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault – 950 crimes per year at a rate of 71.3 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft – 775 crimes per year at a rate of 58.2 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery –266 crimes per year at a rate of 20.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Maine is 1 in 826, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Maine is 1 in 66.
Maine Jail and Crime Statistics
The state of Maine has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the country, despite the fact that drug use and relating crimes have been on the rise in the state. As of 2020, the most dangerous cities in Maine are as follows: Augusta, Skowhegan Biddeford, Auburn, Bangor, Houlton, Rumford, Waterville, Sanford, and Portland. The violent crime rate in Maine as of 2018 is 112.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 1,501 crimes), and the property crime rate in Maine as of 2018 is 1,357.8 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 18,173 people). Additional crime rate statistics for the state of Maine are as follows:
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Maine – 1 in 826
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Maine – 1 in 66
- The most common violent crime in Maine is aggravated assault with a reported 803 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Maine is larceny-theft with a reported 14,683 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 12,000 people who are in the Maine justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 2,400 people in Maine state prisons
- 1,800 people in Maine local jails
- 630 people in Maine federal prisons
- 80 people in Maine youth incarceration facilities
- 50 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 6,700 people under probation
- 20 people out on parole
- Flee/elude Police - Fail To Obey Leo Order To Stop
- Temporary Hold
- Domestic Violence
- #1 Resisting An Officer
- Ivc - Driving Under Influence Of Alcohol
- Probation Warrant
- #1 Poss Of Marijuana 2Nd
- Sexual Offense 2Nd Degree (Principal)
- #1 18.2-61(Ai) Conspiracy Intercourse With Victim By Force Threat Or Intimidation
- #1 Shoplifting >3Rd Or Sub
- #1 Possession Of Schedule Ii
- #1 Agg Sex Aslt Child
- #1 Hold For Acso
- #1 Application To Accelerate
- #1 Shoplifting
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Trump’s Family Tree
The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, comes from a large family having four siblings. And having been married thrice, he himself has an impressive number of children and grandchildren. Here is a detailed list of President Trump’s family tree, including his parents, siblings, wives, children, and grandchildren.
Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, Alibaba - How have their Stock Prices Changed in the Past 12 Months
The global stock market is seeing some intense competition in the tech field, with big names like Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, and Alibaba fighting it out for the top spot. For investors, though, it becomes extremely difficult to choose an investment option from this highly lucrative list. To help you understand how these stocks are performing, we have given below a brief explanation of how the above companies have fared on the stock market in the past 12 months. Using this data, you can now make an informed decision and invest in the stock of your choice.