Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Montana!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name David
Last Name Reed
Arrest Record Statistics for Montana
While crime rates in Montana are relatively high compared to other states, there has been a decrease in violent crime rates and property crime rates in the state. In 2016, the violent crime rate in Montana was 7.24% lower than the national average, while the property crime rate in the state was 9.5% higher than the national average. In 2019, it is expected that the crime rates will decrease and that they will be lower compared to 2016.
The crime rates in Montana (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 377 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 3,961 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,592 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 27,225 crimes)
- Total crimes – 2,969 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 31,186 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Montana are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 1,860 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 15,200 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,250 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 10,200 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 700 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 5,700 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Montana
The property crime rate in Montana is 2,592 crimes per every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in Montana is 377 crimes per every 100,000 people. The violent crime in the state is 0.5% lower than the national median, and the property crime in Montana is 3.9% higher than the national median. The most dangerous city in Montana is Helena, and the incarceration rate in the state is 700 adults per every 100,000 people (the 22nd lowest rate in the country). The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Montana and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 21,299 crimes per year at a rate of 2,043.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 3,934 crimes per year at a rate of 377.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 2,960 crimes per year at a rate of 283.9 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 2,743 crimes per year at a rate of 263.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 266 crimes per year at a rate of 25.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Montana is 1 in 265, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Montana is 1 in 39.
Montana Jail and Crime Statistics
Montana is considered as one of the safest states in the country, and it ranks number 46 in property crime rate. Overall, it is ranked as the 36th safest state in the United States. However, the property crime rate in Montana and the violent crime rate in Montana are both higher than the national average. Despite that, the crime rates in Montana are considerably lower than other states.
The crime rates and the number of crimes in the state of Montana are as follows:
- Violent crime rate in Montana - 374.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 3,974 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Montana – 2,496.3 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 26,518 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Montana – 1 in 265
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Montana – 1 in 39
- The most common violent crime in Montana is aggravated assault with a reported 3,120 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Montana is larceny-theft with a reported 20,465 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 17,000 people who are in the Montana justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 3,700 people in state prisons
- 1,800 people in local jails
- 1,400 people in federal prisons
- 300 people in Indian country facilities
- 170 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 60 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 9,000 people under probation
- 1,000 people out on parole
- Grand Theft>$300
- #1 Ada County Hold
- Aggravated Battery (Deadly Weapon)
- / Ag Arrest Warrant/capias
- Possess Stolen Prop
- 21-5414(A2)(C1)(A) Domestic Battery; Knowing Rude Physical Contact W/ Family Member Or Dating Relationship: Stat
- #1 Larceny Of Merchandise From Retailer
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- #1 Contempt Of Court - General, Without A Jury
- Battery (Touch Or Strike)
- #1 Domestic Battering In The Third Degree - Misdemeanor
- #1 Driving While Intoxicated 1St Offense*
- #1 Vccc Filed Ptr
- #1 Probation Violation (Felony)
- #1 Failure To Appear
- #1 Domestic Violence
- #1 Telephone / Unlawful Use Of Telephone (After 07/20/01)
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Best Dating Spots in Los Angeles
Lovingly known as L.A. or the city of angels, Los Angeles is home to the largest entertainment industry in the world, Hollywood. It’s warm and sunny weather, spectacular sandy beaches, and vibrant metropolitan lifestyle renders Los Angeles a perfect dating option for a fun and exciting experience away from their mundane routines. Here is a list of the 10 best things to do in Los Angeles, California that you might want to check out on your next date.
How to Find a Job Using Companies Information with GoLookUp
Looking for a job with established companies? All you have to do is go to www.golookup.com and make use of the Companies Information feature. This useful feature of GoLookUp can give users the company’s info of any business in any industry in the United States, whether small scale or large scale, easily helping you find job openings in various companies. GoLookUp is the largest and most accurate online portal of information and data. Its system conducts deep searches, which is why its search results yield a lot more data compared to its competitors. Looking for jobs using Companies Information is not the only useful thing you can do using GoLookUp. You can also conduct background checks on people, identify unknown numbers using “Reverse Phone”, find out information about properties using “Reverse Address”, find out the sex offenders list in your area and much more.