Dawson County Arrest Records and Background Check
Search for Mugshots, Arrest Records and Criminal Records in Minutes!
First Name Stefan
Last Name Farinha
- #1 Poss Of Controlled Substance
- Probation Violation
- Anderson County Hold/ Criminal Trespass And Shoplifting
- 1-Possession Of Marijuana 2-Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia 3-No Insurance 4-No Seatbelt
- #1 Assault On Female
- #1 Dui: First Offense
- Dui Alcohol Or Drugs 1St Offense
- #1 Contempt(Viol.cor)
- #1 Shoplifting =<$2000
- #1 Poss Bond: $1510#2 Use Or Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia#3 Disorderly Conduct
- Prob Violation (Or Commty Cont Re Unk/fel/misd/juv Non Critria)
- #1 Fta - Theft Prop>= $100Bond: $1000
- #1 Fail To Appear (Misd - Original Charge)
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
What is an Identity Theft?
In the digital age, you’re bound to come across a few terms that garner more attention than others. Identity theft is one of them and it’s a term that’s sure to send shivers down your spine even if you’re someone who isn’t exactly sure what it is.
Five Companies that are Socially Active
We live in a world that is socially aware. We know about poverty, we know about the threats faced by the environment, and we know about crimes against humanity. It is no longer acceptable to just sit back and do nothing while dangerous and damaging occurrences happen around us. As part of the human race and the citizens of earth, we have a social responsibility to do what we can, when we can to make things better. The same goes for businesses. Each company has a responsibility to humanity and the planet, to be socially involved and to give back in whatever way possible. There are some companies who do commendable work in this area and their contributions to society are admirable. Here is a list of the top five socially active companies: