Iron County Arrest Records and Background Check
Search for Mugshots, Arrest Records and Criminal Records in Minutes!
First Name Richard
Last Name Marcelin
- Theft/unauthorized Con/$500
- Domestic Assault 3Rd
- Fail To Maintain Financial Responsibility
- #1 Fc Bench Warrant/sentence
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- #1 Texas Hold
- #1 Creek Nation Warrant
- #1 Harassment - 1
- #1 Willful Non-Support
- #1 Cocaine-Possess: Possess Cocaine
- Shoplifting - Petit Theft From Merchant 2Nd Off
- #1 Manf,del,poss Contr Subs Sch I,ii Notes: See Off # 4#2 Carrying Certain Prohibited Weaponsnotes: Carrying A Weapon#3 Speedingnotes: See O...
- #1 Traffic Offense
- #1 Bench Warrant/wit Fel
- #1 Safekeeping
- #1 Fail To Attend School Parent Contributing
- #1 D.u.i. Of Alcohol
- #1 Magistrate/municipal Court Bench Warrant
- Dui-Unlaw Bld Alch - Dui Alcohol Or Drugs
- Aggravated Assault - Victim Serious
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
The Steps from an Idea to a Product
Developing a product is a challenging and drawn-out process. A well-planned and perfectly implemented new product development process can generate leads for a company, make customers switch from competitors and create both tangible and intangible wealth for the business.
5 Tips How to Study Better for Tests
As a student, all you have to do is study and pass your tests and exams. But we all know this is easier said than done. Studying takes commitment and hard work, and it is a known fact that cramming up terms and concepts into your brain the night before a test, with your body running on coffee and Red Bull, will not do you any good. So here are 5 effective and practical studying tips anyone can follow to study better for tests.