10 Dating tips for the ladies!It is much easier to get onto the dating track today. There is an abundance of online and offline means for women to find a date. Like all activities, even dating gets refined with experience and caution. Dating carries with itself a whole baggage of fears, doubts, and curiosities.
This baggage differs greatly from person to person and women, despite wanting the same outcome, develop their own distinct method for dating. While there exists no such universal guidebook when it comes to first date tips for women, one can still enumerate some advice which has been found useful to many.
1. Relax: The first and most important of the dating tips, shed the weight of all the baggage. Failed relationships, the inexperience of having relationships or the jittery feeling born from expectations about the date or the dating. Reign in all the anxiety or excitement and if it is required, practice some patience.
Do not suppress or squash it, merely regulate it. No harm done, if some outbursts do happen, it is not a mistake but a spontaneous response to a great date. What is more important is the realization that such moments come and go and one needs to regain one’s resolve to get the conversation going. Relaxation is all the more important in blind dates.
2. Allow the Date or would be Date to Relax: Relaxing oneself doesn’t help the cause if the other person is hyper-reactive or anxious. It is best to be a source of calm and patience. After all, isn’t it all about having a conversation? Allowing each other to slowly open up and share themselves while having a lot to offer in the next conversation. Online dates are a good platform to relax each other.
3. Be Truthful: It is best to let the would-be date know the character traits, habits or value systems which one doesn’t want in her partner. Whether smoking or alcohol or rude behavior is an emphatic no and whether the deal breakers reflect one’s own strength of character rather than a brash distaste.
A description in the online profile of the non-negotiable is an easy way to do so. Doing it during a conversation requires caution, politeness, and finesse. Conversations can be easy if both people are relaxed. If the date is good then build trust, else build a comfortable exit. It is always good to give it a try, without dragging the whole thing.
4. Be open-minded: This is one of the best blind date tips for women. Everyone has a life of their own, circumstances and decisions of their own and different ways to arrive at decisions. When it comes to uncertainties, what may weaken one may serve as a source of strength for another.
5. There are No Rules: The only rule applicable to dating is that there are no rules to dating. Calling and texting are part of the conversation. They will never be excessive, forced or needy if one is honest, spontaneous and self-aware. As a human being, sharing the various dimensions of one’s personality is never a bad thing.
6. Know what not to say: Rather than being anxious about what to say and how to say it, it is easier to list out what not to say on a first date. Unsaid things that are there for one’s own protection and safety must remain unsaid until one learns to trust the other.
It is also not good to fabricate the whole conversation for the sake of impressing the date. A few jokes and a few light-hearted words here and there enrich a conversation, but the key is moderation. Messing up and being a bit overboard is not a problem as long as one can get back into some honest talk.
7. Listen and pay attention: Giving the benefit of the doubt to another is a good way of getting the date to relax, but as an adult human being, one has to be a good listener and pay attention what the other person has to say. The conversation itself can fuel one’s thoughts and instincts and help decide if the date will bloom into something meaningful or not.
8. Be confident and Strong: Self-confidence is absolutely critical for having a good date. It gives strength and composure and it can also be a natural instinctive source of resolve when dates can be hurtful. It gives encouragement to date again.
9. Watch the Excesses: Don’t be excessive with honesty, emotions, words, questions, sexual advances, food or alcohol. Be available as a listener, vulnerable to connection and yet holding ground without surrender.
10. Represent what is expected from the date: Being what is expected is the best way to make a date a success. Be honest if one seeks honesty, love if one seeks love, be courteous if one seeks courtesy. Imbibing one’s own expectations in oneself not only helps to date, but it is a lifelong method to boost self-confidence.
To sum it all up, dating is hard, whether you are a man or a woman. If you want to succeed in the dating world, you should act exactly how you should in other aspects of life; be strong, confident, and don’t be afraid to be yourself. Letting your date think his going out with one person, and then showing him your true colors is a sure-fire way to not seeing him again. So, be confident in who you are, and you will attract the most suitable people for you.