Arlington Police Departments Information
The Arlington Police department is dedicated to bringing down the crime rate statistics and disorder in the city through vigilant service. How do they succeed in containing crime in the city? The answer lies in the sharp-witted approach of the Arlington police: target the top locations with high rates of apprehending offenders. Response time to requests placed is as short as 24 hours. The police department is efficiently driven towards excellence thanks to the employees who ardently adhere to the best policies. All the interactions of the Arlington Police department adhere to the national accreditation standards and procedures.
The Mission Statement of Arlington Police
The core of Arlington Police department’s mission to make the city a safe place with improved quality of living. In order to achieve this, the police department of Arlington looks to the community for a cooperative partnership. Together, the city and its law officials, strive to improve the quality of life of its residents.
The Values of Arlington Police
A department invested in the safety of its residents is bound by common values. The Arlington Police department is guided by important values to fulfill the mission statement. These values are:
- Professionalism: The pulse of every Arlington police officer is driven by professionalism. They are consistent in their response approach- the response is courteous, dedicated and efficient.
- Integrity: The ultimate homage that can be paid to any form of work is integrity. A courageous job such as being a police officer requires the highest level of integrity. The officials of the Arlington police department are committed to high ethical and moral standards. They value integrity and are committed to strive for professional and personal excellence.
- Teamwork: There are no strong or weak members in a team but strong and weak teams. A strong team is built on trust and respect. A weak team crumbles with the slightest resistance. Teamwork is the key ingredient in the dish called success. The Arlington police department recognizes its most important resources as the members of the department and the residents of the city. They are aware that the mission statement can be achieved only through a strong partnership and teamwork between these two resources.
- Respect: A city is a hub of diversity and the police department of Arlington is respectful of the worth, dignity, and diversity of all its residents. All interactions are impartial and compassionate.
- Innovation: Every profession evolves, and it is important to keep up with the new developments. Arlington police department understands the necessity of adapting to growing needs through innovative problem-solving approaches. All employees are entrusted to follow their instinct and are authorized to make the best decisions to solve issues with the greatest efficiency.
Police Services Offered by the Arlington Police Department
Apart from the regular services offered by the Arlington police department, a societal initiative such as bicycle registration program, fingerprinting services, and concealed pistol licenses are offered. Arlington residents can approach the police department between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to register their bicycles. Why should you register your bicycle? It makes searching for a lost bicycle easier when it is registered.
Fingerprinting services are offered to the residents who reside within the city limits of Arlington and is scheduled on appointed every Tuesday.
The concealed pistol license is offered to the residents of Arlington who reside within city limits. To register a concealed weapon, a prior appointment is necessary.
Contacting the Arlington Police department
Arlington Police department address: 110 E 3rd Street, Arlington, WA 98223
Arlington police department contact: 360-403-3400
Non-emergency contact number: 425-407-3999
Arlington police department email address: mailto:email@example.com
For further information, visit: https://www.arlingtonwa.gov/325/Police