Unlimited Public Records and Court Records Search

Public Records Search

Free Public Records, County Public Records, Public Records Lookup

Search for anyone in the United States! 100% Confidential! Updated on October 22, 2021
Sensitive Information!

Downer Grove Illinois Overview and Crime Rate Statistics

A village in Illinois’s DuPage County, Pierce Downer founded Downers Grove in 1832. The community falls under Chicago’s south-western suburb and has a bustling economy. Throughout the village, you will find well-renowned businesses, nationally, regionally, and locally. The retail economy of the community receives excellent support from service centers, vehicle dealerships, and classic automobile dealerships.

If you wish to visit Downer Grove, whether it is for professional or leisure reasons, it is vital you know everything about this village.

Downer Grove Illinois Crime Statistics

According to the felony statistics of the village, crime figures are quite close to the average for all the cities and communities throughout America. The crime index for Downer Grove is 52, which makes it at least 52% safer than the cities in the United States. There were 33 annual violent and 652 property crimes in the village. The crime rate in the community is 13.85, which is lower than the average for the United States.

Downer Grove Public Records

In 2016, there were zero murders, seven rapes, seven robberies, and 19 assaults, which come under violent crimes. During the same year, there were 66 burglaries, 555 thefts, 30 auto thefts, and three cases of arson, which falls under property crimes. Becoming a violent crime victim in the village has a probability of 1 in 1,499. Similarly, there is a 1 in 76 chance of falling prey to property crimes in the community.

Data collected from the last seven years indicate crime rates are experiencing a downward trend. As a result, the crime rate for 2018 will be lower than the average values two years ago. In 2016, the violent crime rate in the village was lower than the state and national average. When comparing property crime rate to the state and national average, the figures are lower.

Downer Grove Illinois Arrest

Some of the most frequent crimes which took place last year in the village are as follows – 58 counts of disorder, 29 cases of assault, 29 instances of theft, 23 reports of property crime, 18 cases of assault with deadly weapon. According to the latest data available, 14 registered sex offenders are living within the village limits. The ratio of inhabitants to sex offenders is 3,535 to 1, much lower than the figures of DuPage County and Illinois.

Downer Grove Illinois Population Information

The latest estimates indicate that at least 49,540 people are living in Downer Grove, which makes it the state’s 30th largest city. However, the village experienced a negative annual growth rate of 0.14% in 2017.

Downer Grove Court Records

88.2% of the population is white, 6.3% are Asian, 3.2% are African American or Black, and 1.2% are two or more races. The median age in the village is 43, 40.5 for males, and 44.8 for females. 89.2% of the owners of households in Downer Grove are married, and 55.8% are non-family. Under renters, 10.8% have a spouse, and 44.2% fall under the non-family category.

From an education perspective, 16.63% of the population is high school graduates, 7.09% have an associates degree, 31.49% hold bachelor’s degree, and 21.79% completed graduate degrees. The median household income in the village grew by 1.99% to reach $85,171. The average salary for males is $71,120 and $52,320 for females.

14.9% of the inhabitants are in administrative posts, 13.5% in management, 13.4% in sales, 8.7% in business and financial operations, and 5.2% in health practitioners. The poverty rate in Downer Grove is 5.27%, 5.06% for males and 5.47% for females.

88% of the residents in the village speak English, and the remaining 12% are fluent in other languages. There are 1,990 veterans in Downer Grove, out of which 821 served in Vietnam, 447 in Korea, 196 in First Gulf War, 196 in World War II, and 129 in Second Gulf War.

Like this page? Share it :)

Related Articles You Might Like

Search for anyone in the United States! 100% Confidential! Updated on October 22, 2021
Sensitive Information!