The Best and Most Inspirational Marriage Quotes
Marriage- you have either been there or are aspiring to be there. If a loved one is getting married, you may be aware of all the pre-wedding jitters that they have been experiencing. They will need support and guidance from every source possible. Luckily, you can give them exactly the kind of support they require from the marriage quotes listed below:
Funny Marriage Quotes
Funny Marriage Quotes include the following:
- Before you get married to someone, have them work a computer with a slow internet connection, to know o they really are.
- Before marriage, a man may be ready to lay his life down for you. However, after marriage, you are lucky if he will lay down the newspaper to talk to you.
- Before marriage, you will have multiple theories on how to raise your children. After marriage, you may have multiple children, but you will never have a theory which works.
- The best marriage is the one where you have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week, forever.
Quotes About Love and Marriage
Quotes about love and marriage include the following:
- In the end, the love that you take should always be equal to the love that you make.
- Do not think that you can direct the course that love should take. Love herself will come to you if she deems you worthy. She will direct your course herself.
- You know that you are in love when you cannot fall asleep. Because, for the first time in forever, reality will be better than your dreams.
- Love is not about what you expect to get, but rather what you are ready to give. When in love, you should be willing to give everything.
Happy Marriage Quotes
Happy marriage quotes include the following:
- The secret to a happy marriage is peace with someone in the same four walls. If you are content, knowing that your spouse in near you, upstairs or downstairs, and you feel warmth, that warmth is love.
- The main requisite of a happy marriage is respect. It trumps love. You and your spouse having respect for each other goes a long way. Respect brings love, then happiness, which finally brings security.
- Simply put, a happy marriage is like a conversation you have with someone you love. No matter how long the conversation, in the end, it will always seem too short.
- The secret to a happy marriage is finding the correct person. You will know that they are correct when you love to be with them all the time.
Inspirational Quotes About Marriage
Inspirational quotes about marriage include the following:
- Ask yourself each day what you can do to make your spouse’s life a little bit better. And then, do it.
- Marriage is not a chain or a bond which holds two people together. Marriage is composed of tiny thread, hundreds, maybe thousands. These threads sew people together over the years.
- It is never a great marriage when two seemingly ‘perfect’ people come together. It is, however, the greatest marriage when two imperfect people marry, and love each other in spite of their jagged edges.
- Having a happy ever after is not a fairy tale ending. It is a choice that you will have to make every day for the rest of your life.
A happy marriage is not one which is propagated by movies. A perfect person comes along, sweeps the ground underneath you, and wins you over with a happy ending. A happy marriage takes two people, who are willing to put in the time and patience to stick with each other and work out their issues, only because they love each other.