What is the Anti Theft Backpack and why should you buy one?
A backpack is a really handy thing to have while traveling. Light travelers can use it to store their entire luggage. Others use backpacks to store essential daily use items. Backpacks are used to store laptops by those who need to work while outdoors. The biggest fear while using a backpack, is, of course, the fear of it getting stolen.
A backpack is very easy to steal, and in a moment you can lose your entire luggage and can also lose valuable items. What if you could have a backpack that is difficult to steal? Yes, Anti-theft backpacks are available in the market, with a lot of features making it difficult to steal. If you are someone on the move, then this is just the product you need.
What is it?
It is nothing but a normal backpack with some security features. Let us take a look at the security features a good anti-theft backpack would have:
- Zip with a lock: You close the compartment of a backpack using a zip. This bag allows you to lock the zip and you can set a combination to unlock the zip. Without the combination, it is not possible to open the bag, making the effort of stealing it a waste.
- Slash-proof: Ok, you have a lock, but the thief can cut open the bag, right? Wrong! These bags are made with a special fabric that is slash-resistant. The thief cannot cut the bag open and take out anything.
- Secret compartments: These bags have a secret compartment for storing most essential things like your passport or credit cards. The thief would have a hard time finding the compartment, let alone opening it.
- Water-resistant: Nowadays most good bags are water resistant. This will keep the contents of your bag safe, in any weather.
Special features offered
Apart from the anti-theft security features, these bags offer many other features making it a great choice to have.
- Lightweight: This is not a security feature, but a bag with so many features should not increase the overall weight. Most anti-theft backpacks are lightweight and easy to carry.
- USB charging: An interesting feature is that a USB cable in the bag is connected to a power bank which is stored in the bag. There is space for the USB cable to protrude out and you can plug in your mobile device to the port and charge on the go.
- Bluetooth speaker: Some models come with a Bluetooth speaker built-into the bag. You can connect to this and listen to music while traveling. This is a great option for those who like to listen to loud music, while on the move.
The primary benefit is of course security. The anti-theft bag keeps your bag secure and prevents thieves from opening the bag, thus discouraging them from trying to steal it. And even if they steal it, they have to throw the bag away as they cannot open it.
Other benefits of an anti-theft backpack are:
- Comfort: The bags would be comfortable and would have an extra layer of padding that is soft and easy on your back.
- Durable: The material used is anti-slash and water-resistant and hence will last for a long time.
- Easy access: With multiple pockets, you can access commonly-used items easily, without having to open the bag.
An anti-theft backpack is a great thing to have especially for those who travel a lot. It helps to keep your belongings secure, and a thief cannot open the bag, thanks to its inbuilt security features. The bag is also comfortable with many other features, making it a great buy.