Top Best Web Browsers to Use
Who does not know the importance of web browsers while surfing the sites? However, very few people are aware of the best features of some of the top web browsers available on the market these days. So, here are some of those amazing web browsers along with their reviews so that you know, which one to opt for.
It has been one of the most popular web browsers and is known for its clean user interface. Thus, a user has no trouble while navigating. It comes with handy features such as tab organizing and tab browsing. The browser also permits to add extra icons on its toolbar, which can link to frequently visited and popular websites and they can be also added to the homepage of the site.
- Internet Explorer is known for being a secure web browser along with another browser called the Microsoft Edge.
- Internet Explorer takes longer time to load entire pages, and also while navigating from one site to another in contrast to other web browsers.
- Internet Explorer suffers from some kinds of compatibility issues based on the kind of Windows OS your PC has. However, it is easy to run and is a dependable web browser.
It is the web browser for Apple's devices and also enjoys compatibility with iPhones, iPads, Android-based tablets and phones, and Mac computers. However, Safari does not function on computers running on the Windows operating system. The browser is less customizable in comparison to other web browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox. Yet, it is popular for its ease of use and for being very fast.
Also, it has the ability to sync the settings of your browser across your multiple Apple devices. As such, your passwords, tagged sites, as well as, browser history can be accessed on your smartphones, tablets, and Mac computers.
- The page load and launch time of this web browser is quite impressive and quick.
- It is less customizable in contrast to other web browsers on the market.
To sum up, we can safely say that it is the finest web browser for OS mobile devices and Mac computers.
Here is a web browser, which has been there for so many years powered by a sleek logo and a cool name. However, the last few years have seen it lagging behind its competitors. Things may soon change for Mozilla Firefox with its comeback move of " Rocky 3" Firefox Quantum. The web browser is definitely more comprehensive, safer, and faster than ever before.
- Ensures security and privacy
- The company behind it is a non-profit making organization
- Enhanced extensions and plugins
- It has a lightweight design
- It is definitely not the fastest web browser on our list.
Google Chrome is an excellent web browser for the mobile platform. The web browser is famous for being easy on your eyes, highly functional, and has been superbly designed. In fact, the browser has been designed so well that it occupies very little room on the screen. You will find it extremely simple to use while not compromising with its brilliant functionality. It is indeed a multifaceted and fast web browser, which is why it's high on the popularity chart in recent times.
However, the browser has a couple of flaws -RAM and Google. As Google is used so extensively all over the world, you simply do not know where your data can end up. Also, the web browser can be heavy on a system. It can be a bit of a burden on lighter machines. However, it is excellent for users because of its fashionable and skillful features.
- Good for web developers
- Can be easily used on mobile devices
- Multifaceted and fast
- Superbly functional
- Minimalist and modern design
It can rake up plenty of RAM