Facebook signs of cheating that you should read about!Everyone may have a favorite day, favorite holiday spot, favorite music, etc. Similarly, everyone may have favorite people also. There is nothing wrong if a husband or wife has a favorite friend. But if this friendship with a person of the opposite sex develops into a more emotional one, this causes problems and it may lead to problems like separation of the partners or the break-up of the marriage itself. Though technological developments, as well as the advent of social media, provide us with a lot of advantages, they cause unnecessary issues also.
Unfortunately, some of the users of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. go much beyond networking, connecting, and developing friendships. Even married people succumb to the temptations of flirtations on these sites. In many cases, it leads to infidelity and cheating on the spouses. If you think your spouse is cheating on you, particularly on Facebook, you may wonder as to how to know these Facebook cheating signs. Let us find out.
1. If you find that your spouse is frequently using his smartphone, laptop, or PC for sending across posts on Facebook or for reading the posts he receives and if he never shares with you any detail about the posts, you have every reason to believe that he is into Facebook cheating.
2. The next indication that ranks second on the list of Facebook signs of cheating is he gets alerts of Facebook posts at odd hours. Not only that, as soon as he gets those alerts, he immediately rushes to look at the posts and read them. Even while reading them or even when he responds to them by sending a reply, he is totally engrossed in the act. You may wonder if he is aware of the fact that you are around. Such an attitude is one among the signs that show he is cheating on Facebook.
3. In general, people close such social media sites including the WhatsApp during nights lest should their sleep not get disturbed. But if you observe that your husband is keeping the sites and more particularly, the Facebook, open even during nights, chances are high that he has fallen into the trap of Facebook cheating.
4. Your husband is busy reading the posts he has received on Facebook and he is responding to them by sending over his reply posts. You suddenly enter the room where he is sitting. If he quickly closes the browser or the Facebook tab on his smartphone or his laptop, it ranks among the most important signs of Facebook cheating.
5. If your husband is not ready to allow you to use his phone or his iPad or if he behaves so oddly that he seems to be highly protective of his phone, iPad, or laptop, chances are quite high that he is into Facebook cheating.
6. If you manage to look into his Facebook account and if one of his female friends shows an intimacy level that is a cut above the rest and if he never discusses this friend or the posts he receives from the person, it shows that he is hiding something. It may be one of the Facebook cheating signs.
In fact, this is a very delicate matter and if you do not handle it carefully, your marriage itself can break. Of course, if you are an aggressive person and if you always tackle issues by facing them head-on, you can go ahead and confront your husband directly. But you must remember that it may lead to ugly scenes and even separation.
On the other hand, if you are not ready for such things, you should never adopt an aggressive posture. But is better to let your husband know that you are aware of his activities. This may deter him from making drastic moves on his romantic pursuit. He may perhaps confine his misadventures to sending and receiving posts on Facebook. He may not dare to go beyond that.