How to Find Out If He Is Cheating
If you’ve been cheated on before, it’s understandable that you’d be paranoid about it. You’re probably too afraid to be emotionally invested in a relationship unless you’re sure that your man is interested in you and you alone.
If you haven’t spoken about being exclusive, it’s unreasonable to expect that the man in your life would be committed to only you. It’s quite common for many people to date more than one person when it comes to the early days of dating. This is why it’s important to speak to him and establish where you both are and if you’re both ready to commit to each other.
How to Find out if Your Guy is Dating Other Women
If you can’t shake the feeling that your man is exploring his options after saying that he’s willing to be committed to you, you should look for signs which say he is cheating before ending your relationship.
Signs He is Cheating
2. He isn’t vulnerable – Most men are taught to have a tough exterior which means that they aren’t willing to be vulnerable. Men are vulnerable only for a few people. If he’s not vulnerable with you, he’s holding back for a reason. Most of the time, the reason is that he isn’t ready to be emotionally attached to one woman.
3. He doesn’t text you often – In 2019, one of the clearest signs of not being 100 percent committed is a man who doesn’t text you often. However, there are cases where a man might just be a bad texter. Think back and remember if it was always like this or if you’re going to be ghosted.
4. He isn’t talking about the future – If he hasn’t spoken about the future, he probably believes that there isn’t going to be a future.
5. He texts a lot while with you – If he barely responds to a how’s your day text but is texting a storm while he’s with you, something isn’t right. The first time it happens, you might attribute it to an emergency. However, if you ask him if everything is okay and he replies with nothing serious while continuing to text, you can safely assume he’s seeing another person.
6. He’s checking out other women in public – If your man is checking out other women and isn’t even being subtle about it, it tells you two things. The first is that he doesn’t care about disrespecting you and the second is that he’s interested in other women.
7. He doesn’t want to meet your friends or introduce you to his – A man who’s nuts about you would want to introduce you to his friends as well as meet your friends. If he keeps making excuses whenever you ask to meet his friends or say he’s busy when you invite him to meet your friends, something isn’t right. It isn’t hard to meet one of your friends after a few weeks of dating.
It’s very easy to misinterpret signs of cheating. If your man does something that makes him look like a cheater, don’t jump the gun and accuse him of cheating. Look for more signs of cheating before ending things with him. Sometimes, the best course of action is to just talk about it before accusing him of cheating.