Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi Profile and Valuable Information
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi is a federal prison with medium and low-security enclosures for male inmates. This prison is widely spread in YAZOO County of southern Mississippi and is a calm and serene place. Every sentenced inmate will own admission and orientation handbook that will brief them about the institution programs during the confinement. They can benefit from joining these programs and learning the art of living happily.
Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi History
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi history dates back 80 years ago when the bureau of federal prisons was formed for the safekeeping of jail inmates. This prison comprises male inmates and this facility can house up to 1408 total inmates.
Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi Location
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi address is:
2225 HALEY BARBOUR PARKWAY
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City Mississippi phone number is
Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi Email:
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi visiting hours are as follows:
- Sunday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Government holidays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi mail and visitation rules for this center are as follows:
- Inmates will be allotted five slots per calendar month. Every time the inmate meets with their family one slot will be reduced.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the administration building.
- Visitors should fill the BP-S224 notification for visitor form before their entry.
- The visitor’s photo ID will be verified along with the other verification documents
- An inmate can decline to meet the visitor on his will
- There will be a dress code for visitors. If it is violated, then the visitation permission can be canceled
- Visitors will be frisked thoroughly and also their belongings will be screened.
- Visitors should keep their children safe and they are responsible for their children’s activities in the federal prison
- Inmates are not supposed to receive any items from visitors.
The inmates can receive mail at the following address
Inmate Name, ID number
Central Violation of Probation Center
Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi Inmate programs
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi inmate programs are conducted in FCI Yazoo City Low federal correction institution. These activities help the inmates to learn a better lifestyle with discipline and decorum. Some of the important educational and vocational programs tutored here are:
- Basic adult education
- Vocational training
- Electrical and electronic hands-on training
- Meditation and relaxation classes
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Library books management etc.
There are other programs that help one to let go of their addictions and grow into a healthy individual and turn into a new leaf when they get released from prison.
Federal Correctional Complex Yazoo City Mississippi inmate search
The Federal Correctional Complex, Yazoo City, Mississippi inmate locator software is known as GoLookUp inmate search directory. One can access this at https://golookup.com/inmate-search to search for prison inmates in federal prison. This database is connected to a federal database and can fetch the data fast and robust.
To search a prison inmate one has to enter the inmate ID or Bureau Of Prison register number or enter the first name or last name of the person in the edit box of the GoLookUp.com website and press the search button. The list will be populated based on the successful search if the inmate. This third-party website helps one to search for a prison inmate or their Mugshots from anywhere and elsewhere.
The Federal correctional complex was built in 1930 to administer utmost care to federal prisoners. The federal bureau of the prison was established to create a unanimous and unified control for federal prisons. This establishment has survived for more than 80 years and has specialized missions and educational programs that help the inmates to learn and benefit.