How to Find Out Someone's Work History in Georgia
Hiring people for a job may seem a cakewalk for the employers, but if no proper background screening is conducted, it can be a stumbling block to the employers. Currently, most of the companies in Georgia are hiring people based on the information they receive after checking the previous work history of candidates. This method of hiring is safe and as easy as pie as well.
Georgia is the most coveted place for job seekers as it is known as the employment hub. But, recently Most of the firms in Georgia came up against the false claims made by the applicants in their resume. So, the companies in Georgia are now taking adequate measures to prevent those fraud cases with the help of a background screening of those candidates. This method of evaluation would help the companies to avoid troubles in the long run.
Reasons to Find Out the Work History
There are scores of reason as to why a company should check the work history of applicants before hiring him in the company. The background screening is needed to check whether the information that an applicant has used in the application form is accurate or not. This comes as a result of a rise in the number of false claims regarding their previous job experience. This process of screening will help the employers to shield the stature of the company.
- Several applicants make false claims regarding their work experience in previous firms. If proper background screening is not conducted, the companies may end up recruiting those inappropriate people and which would harm the honor of the company in the future. Most of the applicants make these false declarations to grab a lucrative salary package.
- A lot of candidates tend to hide the actual reason for leaving the previous job. From the interview experience, the employer can acquire a disguised form of the character of the applicant. The lack of transparency may create some serious problems in the future for the company.
The work history verification of a candidate before recruitment not only amplifies the possibility of hiring the right employee but it also helps to keep a healthy working atmosphere in the company.
Ways and Laws regarding Applicant’s Work History Checks
The companies in Georgia cannot go beyond the federal code regarding background checks. They must have to follow the prescribed rules and regulations stated under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
If a company has to do a background screening of an applicant in Georgia, the employer either has to contact the Employment Department or they may reach out to any third party where proper legal documents regarding the consent of the applicant have to be provided.
- The company has to provide a notice to the applicant in advance regarding his or her background screening.
- Then, the employer has to obtain the consent letter of the applicant.
- After receiving the letter, they can approach any third party to conduct the procedure.
The employers have to keep in mind that if they receive any such information, based on which they disqualify the applicant, the company cannot do that without any proper clarification. The company has to inform the applicant on which ground he is being disqualified.
How to Find out Someone’s Work History
Finding out someone’s work history is very easy as long as you have the proper legal documents. Grab the consent letter provided by the applicant with proper authentication and get in touch with GoLookUp to receive the pukka data regarding the work history of the applicant. This website provides real-time data concerning background screening.
If you want to save your time, send a message to the AllCheck Screening Services. They provide you all types of background screening from work history to criminal history with utter safety.