Adriana Lima Celebrity Life
The Brazilian actress and model Adriana Francesca are famously known as Victoria's Secret Angel. The understanding of her professionalism and extraordinary physical attractiveness gave her the right to stay recognized as one of her best in the profession.
Adriana's modeling career started in elementary school at her young age, which turned out to a step in her modeling career.
From 2003 to 2009, she also became a spokesmodel for the Maybelline cosmetics, and she was on the company's first calendar. Also, she did an advertising campaign for the transition, from which she gained additional recognition.
Adriana appeared in many international editions by Marie Claire and Vogue. Being the runway model, Lima did the catwalk for designers such as Vera Wang, Valentino, and Giorgio Armani.
In the year 2012, Lima won fourth place in the Forbes Best earning Model list, which is expected to make $ 7.3 million a year. She married basketball player Marko Jaric and who had two daughters.
In the year 1981, Adriana Lima born in El Salvador, Brazil, from Maria da Graca Lima and Nelson Torres. Lima's mother, who was a social worker, raised her alone after her husband left them in her childhood.
During primary school, she won various beauty contests but did not think to pursue a modeling career. However, at the age of 13, she took part in the Brazilian Supermodel Model Contest with her friend, who did not want to participate alone - she was the first!
In the year 1996, she took part in the Ford Supermodel of World and finished second. After three years, Lima moved to New York and signed a contract with Elite Model Management. She later appeared in several international releases of "Vogue" and "Marie Claire" and did modeling for best designers such as Valentino, Vera Wang, and Giorgio Armani.
- In the year 2000, Lima became the official "Guess" girl and carried out many advertisement campaigns for her. After three years, she got into Maybelline as the spokesmodel and continued work till 2009. Same year Lima came on the first calendar of the company and also ran an advertising campaign for the changeover.
- Meanwhile, she worked for several well-known fashion brands, including 'Armani,' 'Louis Vuitton,' 'Versace,' 'Bebe,' and 'BCBG.' Also, she came on the front pages of a few fashion magazines such as GQ, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, V, Arena, and Esquire.
- In the year 2001, she won her first lead role in a short TV series BMW (The Hire), in which she performed a role with Clive Owen, Forrest Whitaker, and Mickey Roarke.
- In the year 2012, she signed with the Turkish clothing company and carried out many advertisement campaigns from which she earned a lot of recognition. Because of her growing fame, Mavi's offices in Europe and Russia have made it the global face of the brand.
- In the next some years, she did modeling for some big brands, such as Marc Jacobs and Vogue Eyewear fragrance 'Decadence,' in the year 2015; Italian innerwear brand Calzedonia's Swimming wear collection, in 2016.
Awards & Achievements
- Lima was chosen among the 100 most desired women by Askmen.com for four years in a row, 2002-05 and 2012.
- In 2005, she was identified as one of the highest-paid celebrities in the world under 25 in the 2005 Forbes edition. In 2012, she was ranked 8th in the Forbes personality list in the world for earning more than $ 7 million.
- In 2007, Lima received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Victoria's fashion show. The same year, she took 7th place in the "100 Sexiest Women 2007" list of FHM.n
- In 2010, Lima took 46th place of the 50 popular women on the Internet by Google search results. Complex Magazine ranked Lima 4th in the list of "100 hottest supermodels of all time".