Danielle Fishel Celebrity Life
Danielle Fishel doesn’t need an introduction. She is a well-renowned actress, director, TV personality, and model. She is the most popular and recognizable face from the popular show, Boy Meets World. She was born on May 5, 1981, in Mesa, Arizona. She started her acting career at the age of 10 while featuring in TV commercials and guest appearances in a community theatre.
She performed as a theatre artist in The Wizard of Oz and Peter Pan, the two popular theatre productions. However, her full-time acting career started accidentally in one of the popular shows, Boy Meets World, in1993.
She played the character of Topanga Lawrence on the show who is the girlfriend of Cory Matthews.
The show actually worked for her and she garnered a lot of admiration and popularity. Due to her remarkable progress in such a short period of time, she featured on the cover page of the popular magazine, Seventeen.
In fact, the Teen People’s magazine also voted her as one of the hottest young stars. After the end of the show, Boy Meets World, in 2014, she repeated her role in the next show Girl Meets World.
She completed her graduation in 2013 from California State University, Fullerton. While pursuing her graduation, she started giving math tuitions. During this, she met a fellow student, Tim Belusko.
They started dating each other and married on 19 October 2013 in Los Angeles. But she filed for divorce in 2015 and finalized on 17th March 2016. After that, she started dating Jensen Karp and married him on 4th November 2018. On June 24, 2019, she gave birth to a boy.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Rick Fishel, and his mother’s name is Jennifer Mishel. She has one younger brother, Christopher Fishel.
Interesting facts about Danielle Fishel
- She took Lance Brass as her date to her high school prom.
- She lost around 27 pounds with the help of the Nutrisystem diet. Later, the company signed a contract with her and made her a spokesperson for their company.
- She also played the role of a special contributor to The Tyra Banks Show in 2005. She also appeared on the show in 2006, where she had put light on her incredible weight loss using the Nutrisystems diet.
- Her fellow actors Jonathan Taylor, Ben Savage, Betsy Randle, and Matthew Lawrence attended her second wedding in 2013.
- She ranked #69 on Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ List released in 2014.
- She was mentored by William Daniels, a renowned American actor.
- Her son’s name is Adler and was born four weeks earlier than the delivery date.
- She loves to splurge on expensive shoes. It is said that she owns 130 pairs of shoes.
- She got her first big role in the popular TV show, Full House. She features in two episodes of the show.
- In her starting days, she did some voice-overs and commercials.
- She also did a small role in a TV series Harry and the Hendersons, wherein she played a character of Jessica. During this time, her mother started working with her as a full-time manager.
- Right at the starting of 2012, she joined MSN TV’s The Last Night as a TV host.
- She also starred in Boiling Pot, a controversial drama based on true racism events that happened on several campuses during the time of Presidential election in 2008.