Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Alabama!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Manuel
Last Name Bravo Nolasco
Arrest Record Statistics for Alabama
According to a recent report, the crime rate in Alabama has decreased over the past 17 years. 2018 also demonstrated a decrease in Alabama crime rate but the state still has some of the highest crime rates in the United States. It is expected that the Alabama 2019 crime rate will be lower that it was in 2016 (a year when the Alabama violent crime rate was higher than the national average by 34.05%).
As of 2018, the total number of crimes in the state of Alabama was 169,711, and the crime rates in the state are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 524 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 25,551 violent crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,957 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 144,160 violent crimes)
The total number of jail and prison arrest in Alabama in 2016 was 40,900, and the incarceration rates in the state for that same year were:
- 840 arrests per every 100,000 people of all ages
- 1,080 arrest per every 100,000 adults in the state
As of 2016, there were 60,700 people in Alabama who were on probation and parole, and the numbers are expected to decrease along with the crime rate in the state.
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Alabama
Crime in Alabama has been on the rise for the past decade. The state was titled the third most dangerous crime in the country, with 407 murder cases in the year 2016. The overall Alabama crime rate is 3,481 (property crimes and violent crimes) crimes per every 100,000 residents. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Alabama and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 99,842 crimes per year at a rate of 2,048.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 31,477 crimes per year at a rate of 645.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 18,902 crimes per year at a rate of 387.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 12,841 crimes per year at a rate of 263.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 4,217 crimes per year at a rate of 86.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alabama is 1 in 191, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Alabama is 1 in 34.
Alabama Jail and Crime Statistics
The violent crime rate in Alabama and the property crime rate in Alabama have both decreased over the past several years. Statistical analysis from 2018 has shown that the crime rates in the state of Alabama are as follows:
Property crime rate in Alabama – 2,817.2 crimes per every 100,000 people.
Violent crime rate in Alabama – 519.6 crimes per every 100,000 people.
The most common type of property crime in Alabama is larceny-theft with 1,958.9 crimes per every 100,000 people. The most common violent crime in the state of Alabama is aggravated assault with 387.6 crimes per every 100,000 people.
As a result of the crimes in the state of Alabama, there are currently 46,000 people who are incarcerated in jails and prisons across the state. The incarceration rates in Alabama are as follows:
- 28,000 inmates incarcerated in local prisons
- 13,0000 inmates incarcerated in local jails
- 4,300 inmates incarcerated in federal prisons
- 850 people incarcerated in youth facilities
- 170 people inmates incarcerated in involuntary commitment facilities
The prison incarceration rate in Alabama is approximately 600 per every 100,000 people, and the jail incarceration rate in Alabama is approximately 200 per every 100,000 people. The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alabama are 1 in 191, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in Alabama are 1 in 34.
- Operating W/o Valid Dl
- Bench Warrant
- Felony Possession Of A Controlled Substance-Methamphetamine
- 322.3(1) - Operating W/o Valid Dl -
- Common Law Robbery (Principal)
- Failure Of Sex Offender To Properly Register
- #1 Criminal Mischief - Intentiona
- #1 Theft-Ms-Take/use/transfer Movable Prop-No Consent
- Marijuana- Possess 20 Grams Or Less
- Vop (Vop) For More Information, Please Check His Page At The Sheriff's Office Web Site.
- #1 Headlights On Motor Vehicles (Inclement Wether)
- #1 Domestic Assault- Gm-Subsequent Violation
- #1 Weapons-Fe-Poss-Pistol-Person Conv Violt
- #1 Miscellaneous
- Dui-Unlaw Bld Alch - Dui Alcohol Or Drugs
- Viol Of Prob - Fel
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Best Ways to Share Your Struggles with Your Partner
How to Talk About Struggles with the One You Love? Get valuable tips for sharing struggles with your partner.
By Rhon A.