Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Alabama!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name David George
Last Name Kostmayer
Arrest Record Statistics for Alabama
According to a recent report, the crime rate in Alabama has decreased over the past 17 years. 2018 also demonstrated a decrease in Alabama crime rate but the state still has some of the highest crime rates in the United States. It is expected that the Alabama 2019 crime rate will be lower that it was in 2016 (a year when the Alabama violent crime rate was higher than the national average by 34.05%).
As of 2018, the total number of crimes in the state of Alabama was 169,711, and the crime rates in the state are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 524 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 25,551 violent crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,957 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 144,160 violent crimes)
The total number of jail and prison arrest in Alabama in 2016 was 40,900, and the incarceration rates in the state for that same year were:
- 840 arrests per every 100,000 people of all ages
- 1,080 arrest per every 100,000 adults in the state
As of 2016, there were 60,700 people in Alabama who were on probation and parole, and the numbers are expected to decrease along with the crime rate in the state.
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Alabama
Crime in Alabama has been on the rise for the past decade. The state was titled the third most dangerous crime in the country, with 407 murder cases in the year 2016. The overall Alabama crime rate is 3,481 (property crimes and violent crimes) crimes per every 100,000 residents. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Alabama and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 99,842 crimes per year at a rate of 2,048.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 31,477 crimes per year at a rate of 645.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 18,902 crimes per year at a rate of 387.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 12,841 crimes per year at a rate of 263.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 4,217 crimes per year at a rate of 86.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alabama is 1 in 191, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Alabama is 1 in 34.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Google Vs Apple. Revenue, Employees, Locations, and Strategy
Perhaps the two biggest names in the tech industry, Google and Apple are masters of innovation. The two tech giants have introduced the world to products and services that we rely on for our everyday lives today. It is no secret that the two companies are competing fiercely against each other in terms of product innovation as well as market capitalization. Apple has come up with various models of iPhones through the years that have grown to be more than just phones. In the 21st century, iPhones and other Apple products are now lifestyle statements. The company has also introduced Apple Pay, Apple Music, and Apple Watch, all of which have seen tremendous success.