Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Alaska!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Dana Lynn
Last Name Evans
Arrest Record Statistics for Alaska
According to a statistical analysis of crime in the United States, there was a 6% increase in Alaska crime rates in 2017; according to the report, while property crimes in the state rose by 6% in 2017 compared to 2016, there was a 7% decrease in the number of violent crimes for that same time period.
As released by the Disaster Center, the rate of reported crimes in Alaska are as follows (for the year 2017):
- Violent crimes – 829 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 6,133 crimes)
- Property crimes – 3,542 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 26,204 crimes)
- Total crimes – 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 32,337 crimes)
As far as arrest and incarceration rates in Alaska, it is reported that the statistics for 2016 are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,320 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 12,900 adults under legal supervision)
- Rate of people on parole and probation – 1,520 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 8,400 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison - 800 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 4,400 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Alaska
With a population of 737,438 residents and a crime rate of 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 people, Alaska is considered to be one of the most dangerous states in the country. The Alaska crime rate has been of the rise for the past several years, which is why is continues to be a dangerous state, especially when it comes to violent crimes. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Alaska and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 17,775 crimes per year at a rate of 2,402.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 4,258 crimes per year at a rate of 575.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 4,257 crimes per year at a rate of 575.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 4,171 crimes per year at a rate of 563.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery – 951 crimes per year at a rate of 128.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alaska is 1 in 121, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Alaska is 1 in 28.
Alaska Jail and Crime Statistics
Alaska has topped the list of most dangerous states in the U.S., with high crime rates over the past few decades. Also, the crime rates in Alaska (violent crime rates and property crime rates) have been on the rise for the past several years. The crime rates in the state of Alabama for the year 2018 are as follows:
- Property crime rate in Alaska – 3,300.5 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 24,339 property crimes)
- Violent crime rate in Alaska – 885.0 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 6,526 violent crimes)
- The chances of falling victim to a property crime in Alaska is 1 in 28, and the chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alaska are 1 in 121
As of 2018, the number of people in Alaska who are currently behind bars (both in jails and prisons) is 5,100 inmates. The prison incarceration rate in Alaska is about 700 inmates per every 100,000 people. The incarceration rates in Alaska are as follows:
- State prisons – 4,300 inmates
- Federal prisons – 510 inmates
- Local jail – 100 inmates
- Youth facilities – 210 inmates
- Involuntary commitment facilities – 10 inmates
- People under probation – 6,500 people
- People under parole – 1,700 people
- #1 Negligent Endangerment
- Exploit Elder/disabled Adult (Principal)
- Not Classified
- Forgery/make/alter Document
- #1 Non-Support-Child
- Injury To A Child 18-1501 (1)
- #1 Dui Alcohol Or Drugs 1St Offense
- Vop Poss Of Marijuana For More Information, Please Check His Page At The Sheriff's Office Web Site.
- #1 Bench Warrant
- #1 Invasion Of Privacy
- #1 Safekeep - Keith County
- #1 Hold Other Agency No Locals
- #1 Probation Violation [F]
- #1 Aggravated Assault
- #1 Under Sentence- Magistrate Court
- Failure To Comply With Order Or Sig
Questions and Answers for Alaska Mugshot Search
How are Many have a Mugshots Record in Alaska?
In Alaska about 1 out of every 6 people has an arrest record with a mugshot image.
Are Mugshots Public Records in Alaska?
Yes. In Alaska Mugshots are Public Records and Available to the Public
How Long Does an Arrest and Mugshot Record Stay on My Record?
Public Mugshot Records in Alaska Stay on a Person’s Record Forever. Unless the Record was Expunged by Court Order.
How Can I view My Mugshot Online?
GoLookUp lets you access Mugshots in Alaska. Just fill in your first and last name and view your mugshot.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
The Steps from an Idea to a Product
Developing a product is a challenging and drawn-out process. A well-planned and perfectly implemented new product development process can generate leads for a company, make customers switch from competitors and create both tangible and intangible wealth for the business.
Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, Alibaba - How have their Stock Prices Changed in the Past 12 Months
The global stock market is seeing some intense competition in the tech field, with big names like Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, and Alibaba fighting it out for the top spot. For investors, though, it becomes extremely difficult to choose an investment option from this highly lucrative list. To help you understand how these stocks are performing, we have given below a brief explanation of how the above companies have fared on the stock market in the past 12 months. Using this data, you can now make an informed decision and invest in the stock of your choice.