Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Alaska!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Shannon Rena
Last Name Coleman
Arrest Record Statistics for Alaska
According to a statistical analysis of crime in the United States, there was a 6% increase in Alaska crime rates in 2017; according to the report, while property crimes in the state rose by 6% in 2017 compared to 2016, there was a 7% decrease in the number of violent crimes for that same time period.
As released by the Disaster Center, the rate of reported crimes in Alaska are as follows (for the year 2017):
- Violent crimes – 829 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 6,133 crimes)
- Property crimes – 3,542 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 26,204 crimes)
- Total crimes – 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 32,337 crimes)
As far as arrest and incarceration rates in Alaska, it is reported that the statistics for 2016 are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,320 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 12,900 adults under legal supervision)
- Rate of people on parole and probation – 1,520 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 8,400 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison - 800 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 4,400 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Alaska
With a population of 737,438 residents and a crime rate of 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 people, Alaska is considered to be one of the most dangerous states in the country. The Alaska crime rate has been of the rise for the past several years, which is why is continues to be a dangerous state, especially when it comes to violent crimes. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Alaska and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 17,775 crimes per year at a rate of 2,402.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 4,258 crimes per year at a rate of 575.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 4,257 crimes per year at a rate of 575.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 4,171 crimes per year at a rate of 563.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery – 951 crimes per year at a rate of 128.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alaska is 1 in 121, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Alaska is 1 in 28.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
How can Parents Protect their Children Online?
The internet is a wonderful and accessible toll for finding information, but many children can also be exposed to the risks on the World Wide Web, and this is how you can protect them from harm.
Top Dating Spots in NYC
If you live in New York City and want to find out the best dating spots the city has to offer, look no further! These top five spots in NYC are perfect for first dates, second dates and five year anniversaries, and you will absolutely fall in love with them.