Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Alaska!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Pedro
Last Name Desouza
Arrest Record Statistics for Alaska
According to a statistical analysis of crime in the United States, there was a 6% increase in Alaska crime rates in 2017; according to the report, while property crimes in the state rose by 6% in 2017 compared to 2016, there was a 7% decrease in the number of violent crimes for that same time period.
As released by the Disaster Center, the rate of reported crimes in Alaska are as follows (for the year 2017):
- Violent crimes – 829 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 6,133 crimes)
- Property crimes – 3,542 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 26,204 crimes)
- Total crimes – 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 32,337 crimes)
As far as arrest and incarceration rates in Alaska, it is reported that the statistics for 2016 are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,320 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 12,900 adults under legal supervision)
- Rate of people on parole and probation – 1,520 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 8,400 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison - 800 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 4,400 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Alaska
With a population of 737,438 residents and a crime rate of 4,371 crimes per every 100,000 people, Alaska is considered to be one of the most dangerous states in the country. The Alaska crime rate has been of the rise for the past several years, which is why is continues to be a dangerous state, especially when it comes to violent crimes. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Alaska and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 17,775 crimes per year at a rate of 2,402.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 4,258 crimes per year at a rate of 575.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 4,257 crimes per year at a rate of 575.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 4,171 crimes per year at a rate of 563.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery – 951 crimes per year at a rate of 128.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alaska is 1 in 121, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Alaska is 1 in 28.
Alaska Jail and Crime Statistics
Alaska has topped the list of most dangerous states in the U.S., with high crime rates over the past few decades. Also, the crime rates in Alaska (violent crime rates and property crime rates) have been on the rise for the past several years. The crime rates in the state of Alabama for the year 2018 are as follows:
- Property crime rate in Alaska – 3,300.5 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 24,339 property crimes)
- Violent crime rate in Alaska – 885.0 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 6,526 violent crimes)
- The chances of falling victim to a property crime in Alaska is 1 in 28, and the chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Alaska are 1 in 121
As of 2018, the number of people in Alaska who are currently behind bars (both in jails and prisons) is 5,100 inmates. The prison incarceration rate in Alaska is about 700 inmates per every 100,000 people. The incarceration rates in Alaska are as follows:
- State prisons – 4,300 inmates
- Federal prisons – 510 inmates
- Local jail – 100 inmates
- Youth facilities – 210 inmates
- Involuntary commitment facilities – 10 inmates
- People under probation – 6,500 people
- People under parole – 1,700 people
- No Valid Drivers License
- Criminal Mischief ($200 Or More But Less Than $1000)
- Possession Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana/synthetic Cannabinoid
- Give Court Official False Namedob-M
- Probation Violation
- Cocaine-Possess (Possess Cocaine)
- Burglary/with Assault Or Battery - Pbl
- Poss Marihuana 0-2 Oz
- #1 In-State Hold
- #1 Pcs Pg1 >400G
- #1 Domestic Battery 3Rd Degree
- #1 Threatens Violence
- #1 Operating Motor Vehicle U/influence Alc/drugs/etc .08 4Th Or > Off
- Possess Receive Retain Stolen Credit/debit Card
- Petit Theft 1D/100+/-300
- Fail To Reg As Career Off - Fail To Reg Or Provide Info
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Safest Cities in the U.S.
A research company that focuses on cities, Niche, has published a ranking of the safest cities in the U.S., based on a detailed analysis of public crime data, including vehicle theft, larceny, and homicides, from reliable sources like the FBI and the US Census. On top of this, reviews from more than 100 million people who rated how safe their cities felt were considered as well.
10 Coolest Gadgets under $50
Christmas is coming up and the time’s arrived to buy presents for friends and family. This holiday season, keep your mind light and don’t worry about the expenses. Here is a list of 10 absolutely amazing gadgets under $50 that your dear ones are sure to love: