Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Arkansas!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Oscar Fernando
Last Name Turciosbarahoma
Arrest Record Statistics for Arkansas
According to crime rate statistics and analysis for the state of Arkansas, there has been an overall rise in Arkansas crime rate. The data collected over the past 17 years shows that while the property crime rate in Arkansas has been declining, the violent crime rate in the state has been on the rise. The Arkansas crime rate for 2019 will likely rise, and it is expected to exceed the 2016 Arkansas crime rate; the property crime rate in 2016 was 33.37% higher than the national average, and the Arkansas violent crime rate in 2016 was 38.73% higher than the national average.
The incarceration rates in the state of Arkansas have also been on the rise, and they are as follows for the year 2016:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 3,150 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 72,100 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,590 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 84,800 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 1,050 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 24,000 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Arkansas
Over the past 17 years, the overall Arkansas crime rate has been on the rise; violent crime rate in Arkansas has increased, while the property crime rate in Arkansas has slightly decreased. Based on the crime rate and trends in the state of Arkansas, it is expected that the Arkansas crime rate will increase in the future. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Arkansas and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 63,374 crimes per year at a rate of 2,109.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 21,862 crimes per year at a rate of 727.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 12,425 crimes per year at a rate of 413.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 7,253 crimes per year at a rate of 241.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 1,935 crimes per year at a rate of 64.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Arkansas is 1 in 191, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Arkansas is 1 in 34.
Arkansas Jail and Crime Statistics
The state of Arkansas is considered to be one of the 10 most dangerous states in the U.S. with some of the most dangerous cities in the country. The overall crime rate in Arkansas is 3,456.6 crime per every 100,000 people. The violent crime rate in Arkansas is 2,913 per every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in a Arkansas is 543.6 per every 100,000 people.
The most common violent crime in the state of Arkansas is aggravated assault with a rate of 410.7 per every 100,000 people, and the most common property crime in the state of Arkansas is larceny-theft with a rate of 2,040.2 per every 100,000 people. The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Arkansas are 1 in 180, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in Arkansas are 1 in 32.
As of today, there are 79,000 who are incarcerated or under supervision in the state of Arkansas' correctional system. The incarceration rates in Arkansas, as of 2018, are as follows:
- 18,000 people in state prisons
- 5,300 people in local jails
- 2,300 people in federal prisons
- 560 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 190 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 30,000 people under probation
- 23,000 people out on parole
- Failure To Appear -
- Alias Capias
- Poss Cs Pg 1
- #1 Failure To Appear
- Attempted Strangulation
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- #1 Domestic Assault - 3Rd Degree
- #1 Manf., Dist.etc. Ice, Crank, Or Crackcocaine, 1St Off. (Prior 6/7/05)
- #1 Theft Of Prop 3Rd-Between $500 And $1499
- #1 Driving Under The Influence Of Liquor (.08) (1St)
- Violate Order Protection
- #1 Drugs: Possess Sch I Or Ii
- #1 Conditions For Arrest Of Person On Probation Or Un
- #1 Possession Of Marijuana 2Nd Degree
- #1 Speeding-10% Above Posted Speed (#)
- #1 County Hold
- #1 Warrant: Unspecified Warrant
- #1 Probation Violation
- #1 Del/poss/mfg Etc Drug Paraphernalia Or Counterfeit Ctrl Subst
- #1 Domestic Violence - Summons And Complaint
- Murder / Homicide By Child Abuse (20Y To Life)
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Most Secured Prisons in United States! Secured Prisons Overview!
These are the most secured prisons in the United States. We listed and review the Most Secured Prisons in the United States for you!
The Most Influential People in the World
There are many lists on the Internet naming the most influential people right now in the world. There are many ways to rank people as per how much influence they wield using different parameters. In fact, different ranking bodies even define the word ‘influence’ differently, which is why you will not find the same names in the same order across different lists. However, these are the 5 names that you will definitely find most often on lists of the most influential people in the world.