Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Arkansas!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Diamante
Last Name Warren
Arrest Record Statistics for Arkansas
According to crime rate statistics and analysis for the state of Arkansas, there has been an overall rise in Arkansas crime rate. The data collected over the past 17 years shows that while the property crime rate in Arkansas has been declining, the violent crime rate in the state has been on the rise. The Arkansas crime rate for 2019 will likely rise, and it is expected to exceed the 2016 Arkansas crime rate; the property crime rate in 2016 was 33.37% higher than the national average, and the Arkansas violent crime rate in 2016 was 38.73% higher than the national average.
The incarceration rates in the state of Arkansas have also been on the rise, and they are as follows for the year 2016:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 3,150 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 72,100 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,590 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 84,800 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 1,050 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 24,000 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Arkansas
Over the past 17 years, the overall Arkansas crime rate has been on the rise; violent crime rate in Arkansas has increased, while the property crime rate in Arkansas has slightly decreased. Based on the crime rate and trends in the state of Arkansas, it is expected that the Arkansas crime rate will increase in the future. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Arkansas and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 63,374 crimes per year at a rate of 2,109.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 21,862 crimes per year at a rate of 727.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 12,425 crimes per year at a rate of 413.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 7,253 crimes per year at a rate of 241.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 1,935 crimes per year at a rate of 64.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Arkansas is 1 in 191, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Arkansas is 1 in 34.
Arkansas Jail and Crime Statistics
The state of Arkansas is considered to be one of the 10 most dangerous states in the U.S. with some of the most dangerous cities in the country. The overall crime rate in Arkansas is 3,456.6 crime per every 100,000 people. The violent crime rate in Arkansas is 2,913 per every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in a Arkansas is 543.6 per every 100,000 people.
The most common violent crime in the state of Arkansas is aggravated assault with a rate of 410.7 per every 100,000 people, and the most common property crime in the state of Arkansas is larceny-theft with a rate of 2,040.2 per every 100,000 people. The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Arkansas are 1 in 180, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in Arkansas are 1 in 32.
As of today, there are 79,000 who are incarcerated or under supervision in the state of Arkansas' correctional system. The incarceration rates in Arkansas, as of 2018, are as follows:
- 18,000 people in state prisons
- 5,300 people in local jails
- 2,300 people in federal prisons
- 560 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 190 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 30,000 people under probation
- 23,000 people out on parole
- Take Sentenced Def Into Custody
- #1 Theft By Shoplifting
- Domestic Battery - Bodily Harm
- Fail To Appear Felony
- 2299 2Nd Deg Burglary Dwel
- Murder (First Degree)
- Vop Resist Officer Obstruct Without Violence
- #1 Obstruct/elude/evade Police
- Failure To Appear -
- #1 3F-Asslt F/v Impede Breath
- #1 Kidnapping
- #1 Fugitive From Another State - Warrant Required
- #1 Criminal Mischief 1St-Other
- #1 Probation Violation
- #1 Fail To Appear
- #1 Application To Accelerate
- Theft - Unauthorized Control/
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Augmented Reality - The Future?
One of the biggest trends in technology in recent years, Augmented Reality or AR is the integration of computer-generated images or any type of digital/virtual information with our environment in real time. It is not to be confused with virtual reality, which is a technology that creates a totally new and different digital environment. In the case of AR, the existing or present environment is “augmented” by overlaying it with new information.
10 Craziest Revenges on Cheating Partners
Infidelity or cheating is quite common across the globe! CreditDonkey found that while 21% of men cheat their partners in a relationship, 15% of women admitted to being unfaithful. Close to 74% of men and 68% of women, according to CreditDonkey, said they would cheat on partners if they were confident of getting away with it! While cheating can be hard on the other partner, there have been many who have worked out unusual ways to avenge the injustice. Here are ten crazy revenges that have been taken out on cheating partners!