Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Georgia!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Charity Louise
Last Name Jericho
Arrest Record Statistics for Georgia
Georgia crime rate over the past few years has been on a decline, and it is expected to be lower in 2019 compared to former years. 2016 was a year when crime rates in Florida were higher compared to the national average, with violent crimes being 0.12% higher than the national average, and property crime rates being 22.59% higher than the national average.
The overall decrease is a part of the state trend in which crime in major Georgia cities has decreased, and the crime rates in the state are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 357 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 37,258 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,820 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 298,298 crimes)
- Total crimes – 3,217 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 335,556 crimes)
The incarceration rates in Georgia have also demonstrated a decrease over the past few years, and the state has the 41st lowest crime rate in the United States. As of 2016, the incarceration rate in the state of Georgia is 512 arrests per every 100,000 residents (a sentence of a year or more). That same year, the total number of inmates in Georgia prisons was 53,064 – which makes it the state with the lowest number of incarcerated inmates.
- Ben Hill
- Jeff Davis
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Georgia
The Imprisonment rate in the state of Georgia is the 4th highest in the country. The violent crime rate in Georgia is 3,217 crimes per every 100,000 residents. The property crime in the state of Georgia is 2,860 crime per every 100,000 residents. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Georgia and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 219,625 crimes per year at a rate of 2,130.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 63,344 crimes per year at a rate of 614.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 24,595 crimes per year at a rate of 238.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 26,801 crimes per year at a rate of 259.9 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 12,205 crimes per year at a rate of 118.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Georgia is 1 in 280, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Georgia is 1 in 35.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
20 Celebrities that were in Jail
As much as they try to keep a clean slate, celebrities sometimes slip up. And when they do, the entire world pretty much learns about it. No one wants a criminal record, but even the rich and famous can sometimes fall victim to impaired judgment. Here’s a list of famous celebrities who have spent time in prison.
Five Companies that are Socially Active
We live in a world that is socially aware. We know about poverty, we know about the threats faced by the environment, and we know about crimes against humanity. It is no longer acceptable to just sit back and do nothing while dangerous and damaging occurrences happen around us. As part of the human race and the citizens of earth, we have a social responsibility to do what we can, when we can to make things better. The same goes for businesses. Each company has a responsibility to humanity and the planet, to be socially involved and to give back in whatever way possible. There are some companies who do commendable work in this area and their contributions to society are admirable. Here is a list of the top five socially active companies: