Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Georgia!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Ryan Christopher
Last Name Olson
Arrest Record Statistics for Georgia
Georgia crime rate over the past few years has been on a decline, and it is expected to be lower in 2019 compared to former years. 2016 was a year when crime rates in Florida were higher compared to the national average, with violent crimes being 0.12% higher than the national average, and property crime rates being 22.59% higher than the national average.
The overall decrease is a part of the state trend in which crime in major Georgia cities has decreased, and the crime rates in the state are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 357 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 37,258 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,820 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 298,298 crimes)
- Total crimes – 3,217 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 335,556 crimes)
The incarceration rates in Georgia have also demonstrated a decrease over the past few years, and the state has the 41st lowest crime rate in the United States. As of 2016, the incarceration rate in the state of Georgia is 512 arrests per every 100,000 residents (a sentence of a year or more). That same year, the total number of inmates in Georgia prisons was 53,064 – which makes it the state with the lowest number of incarcerated inmates.
- Ben Hill
- Jeff Davis
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Georgia
The Imprisonment rate in the state of Georgia is the 4th highest in the country. The violent crime rate in Georgia is 3,217 crimes per every 100,000 residents. The property crime in the state of Georgia is 2,860 crime per every 100,000 residents. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Georgia and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 219,625 crimes per year at a rate of 2,130.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 63,344 crimes per year at a rate of 614.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 24,595 crimes per year at a rate of 238.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 26,801 crimes per year at a rate of 259.9 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 12,205 crimes per year at a rate of 118.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Georgia is 1 in 280, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Georgia is 1 in 35.
Georgia Jail and Crime Statistics
In 2018, there was a decrease in the number of crimes in the state of Georgia, which caused a decrease in the Georgia violent crime rate and the Georgia property crime rate. As a result, it is expected that the property crime rates and the violent crime rates in the state of Florida will continue to be lower in 2019 moving forward, compared to previous years.
The decline in Georgia crime rates in the past several years resulted in the following crime numbers and crime rates in the state:
- Violent crime - 34,355 reported crimes at a rate of 326.6 crimes per every 100,000 people
- Property crime - 270,738 reported crimes at a rate of 2,573.7 crimes per every 100,000 people
- The most common violent crime in Georgia is aggravated assault with a reported 22,783 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Georgia is larceny-theft with a reported 200,609 cases as of 2018
- The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Georgia – 1 in 280
- The chances of falling victim to a property crime in Georgia – 1 in 35
As of 2018, there are 527,000 people who are in the Georgia justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 54,000 people in state prisons
- 39,000 people in local jails
- 7,900 people in federal prisons
- 1,100 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 400 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 404,000 people under probation
- 21,000 people out on parole
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
5 Ways to Attract a Woman
The art of flirting can be tricky to learn, but with these 5 tips, you'll be able to master it with ease.
Maryland Man Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
In recent Maryland crime news, it has been reported that Isak Doro, 68, has been arrested on multiple counts of possession of child pornography in his home in Columbia.