Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Idaho!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Laurel Nicole
Last Name Stahl
Arrest Record Statistics for Idaho
Analysis for the state of Idaho demonstrates that the state is relatively safe compared to others thanks to low crime rates. The Idaho property crime rate in Idaho is lower compared to the national average, and the violent crime rate is also lower compared to the national average. One of the safest cities in Idaho is Boise that is considered safer than 25% of all the cities in the United States. Despite the fact that Boise's violent crime rate is a bit higher compared to the average in the state, it is still lower than the national average.
The crime rates in Idaho (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 226 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 3,888 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,635 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 28,079 crimes)
- Total crimes – 1,862 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 31,967 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Idaho are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 3,880 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 48,800 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 2,980 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 37,500 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 900 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 11,300 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Idaho
With 1,754,208 residents, Idaho has the 13th highest imprisonment rate in the country, with 900 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people. While the incarceration rate in Idaho is relatively high, the overall crime rate in the state is lower than the national average – for both violent crimes and property crime. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Idaho and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 20,962 crimes per year at a rate of 1,245.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 6,318 crimes per year at a rate of 375.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 2,895 crimes per year at a rate of 172.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 2,077 crimes per year at a rate of 123.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery – 213 crimes per year at a rate of 12.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Idaho is 1 in 442, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Idaho is 1 in 61.
Idaho Jail and Crime Statistics
Information gathered by law enforcement agencies in the state of Idaho has shown an overall decrease in the number and the rate of crimes in the state. However, the number of violent crimes in the state of Idaho rose by 2% in 2018 compared to 2017. Also, the number of non-consensual sex offenses in Idaho in increased by 17% in 2018 compared to 2017. As of 2018, the crime rates and the number of crimes in Hawaii were as follows, according to data collected by criminal justice authorities:
- Violent crime rate in Idaho - 227.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 3,983 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Idaho – 1,461.4 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 25,636 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Idaho – 1 in 442
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Idaho – 1 in 61
- The most common violent crime in Idaho is aggravated assault with a reported 2,957 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Idaho is larceny-theft with a reported 18,732 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 50,000 people who are in the Idaho justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 8,400 people in state prisons
- 720 people in federal prisons
- 390 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 70 people in Indian Country facilities
- 20 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 32,000 people under probation
- 4,800 people out on parole
- #1 Use Or Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia
- #1 Public Intoxication - Def. Endangers His/her Life
- 1. Felony Possession Of A Controlled Substance - Methamphetamine 2. Unlawful Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia 3. Exceeding Posted Speed Limi...
- Larceny Over $1000 (Principal)
- Fail To Appear
- Poss.weapon/ammo By Other State Felon
- Evading Arrest Det W/veh
- Dui Alcohol Or Drugs 2Nd Off
- Moving Traffic Viol Drive While Lic Susp Habitual Offender
- Shoplifting (Less Than $250)
- #1 Grand Theft Third Degree ($300 - $5,000) (
- #1 Poss Cd Sched I Ii 1St Offense ( Meth )
- #1 Fail To Appear 2Nd Deg - 1~Theft Ii
- #1 Cruelty To Animals-2Nd Degree
- #1 Commitment Order
- #1 Operate Motor Vehicle To Avoid Arrest
- #1 Abk Filed Ptr
Questions and Answers for Idaho Mugshot Search
How are Many have a Mugshots Record in Idaho?
In Idaho about 1 out of every 6 people has an arrest record with a mugshot image.
Are Mugshots Public Records in Idaho?
Yes. In Idaho Mugshots are Public Records and Available to the Public
How Long Does an Arrest and Mugshot Record Stay on My Record?
Public Mugshot Records in Idaho Stay on a Person’s Record Forever. Unless the Record was Expunged by Court Order.
How Can I view My Mugshot Online?
GoLookUp lets you access Mugshots in Idaho. Just fill in your first and last name and view your mugshot.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Aquarius: How to Dress According to Your Sign
Star sign fashion: Here is how to dress according to your sign if you are an Aquarius!
By Rannie A.