Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Idaho!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Juan
Last Name Ramirezbuitrago
Arrest Record Statistics for Idaho
Analysis for the state of Idaho demonstrates that the state is relatively safe compared to others thanks to low crime rates. The Idaho property crime rate in Idaho is lower compared to the national average, and the violent crime rate is also lower compared to the national average. One of the safest cities in Idaho is Boise that is considered safer than 25% of all the cities in the United States. Despite the fact that Boise's violent crime rate is a bit higher compared to the average in the state, it is still lower than the national average.
The crime rates in Idaho (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 226 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 3,888 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,635 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 28,079 crimes)
- Total crimes – 1,862 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 31,967 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Idaho are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 3,880 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 48,800 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 2,980 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 37,500 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 900 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 11,300 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Idaho
With 1,754,208 residents, Idaho has the 13th highest imprisonment rate in the country, with 900 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people. While the incarceration rate in Idaho is relatively high, the overall crime rate in the state is lower than the national average – for both violent crimes and property crime. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Idaho and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 20,962 crimes per year at a rate of 1,245.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 6,318 crimes per year at a rate of 375.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 2,895 crimes per year at a rate of 172.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 2,077 crimes per year at a rate of 123.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery – 213 crimes per year at a rate of 12.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Idaho is 1 in 442, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Idaho is 1 in 61.
Idaho Jail and Crime Statistics
Information gathered by law enforcement agencies in the state of Idaho has shown an overall decrease in the number and the rate of crimes in the state. However, the number of violent crimes in the state of Idaho rose by 2% in 2018 compared to 2017. Also, the number of non-consensual sex offenses in Idaho in increased by 17% in 2018 compared to 2017. As of 2018, the crime rates and the number of crimes in Hawaii were as follows, according to data collected by criminal justice authorities:
- Violent crime rate in Idaho - 227.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 3,983 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Idaho – 1,461.4 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 25,636 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Idaho – 1 in 442
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Idaho – 1 in 61
- The most common violent crime in Idaho is aggravated assault with a reported 2,957 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Idaho is larceny-theft with a reported 18,732 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 50,000 people who are in the Idaho justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 8,400 people in state prisons
- 720 people in federal prisons
- 390 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 70 people in Indian Country facilities
- 20 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 32,000 people under probation
- 4,800 people out on parole
- No Valid Drivers License
- Disorderly Conduct
- Fta: No Valid Drivers License
- Compounding A Felony
- Drug Trafficking
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- #1 Forgery In The Third Degree
- Driving Under The Influence
- #1 Fugitive From Justice
- #1 Dui Alcohol Or Drugs 1St Offense
- #1 Poss. Of Controlled Sub
- #1 Fugitive From Justice
- #1 Con Pwid Heroin
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, Alibaba - How have their Stock Prices Changed in the Past 12 Months
The global stock market is seeing some intense competition in the tech field, with big names like Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Apple, and Alibaba fighting it out for the top spot. For investors, though, it becomes extremely difficult to choose an investment option from this highly lucrative list. To help you understand how these stocks are performing, we have given below a brief explanation of how the above companies have fared on the stock market in the past 12 months. Using this data, you can now make an informed decision and invest in the stock of your choice.
Why You Should Use Reverse Address on Golookup
Say you want to visit a friend, John Doe. You have a fair idea that John stays somewhere in Beverly Hills. When looking up his address online, you’re most likely going to use his full name and his partial address details to find his complete residential address. This is called Address Lookup and it’s what we use most frequently. Now, imagine another scenario. You have an address with you, say ‘0000 Beverly Hills, CA 90210”. You have the house number, the name of the locality and the zip code. All that you don’t have is the name of the owner.