Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Nebraska!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Jamial
Last Name Warrner
Arrest Record Statistics for Nebraska
Nebraska crime rates (violent crime rates and property crime rates) are currently lower than the national average, and they show a downward trend for the past 17 years. An analysis in 2016 demonstrated that the violent crime rate in Nebraska was 26.71% lower than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 7.65% lower than the national average. The statistics, along with the downward trend, help predict that the crime rates in Nebraska will continue to decrease in 2019 and will remain lower than the national average.
The crime rates in Nebraska (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 306 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 5,873 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,274 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 43,663 crimes)
- Total crimes – 2,580 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 49,536 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Nebraska are as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 1,620 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 23,300 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,010 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 14,600 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 610 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 8,800 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Nebraska
The overall crime rate in Nebraska has been declining in the past 17 years, and it is expected to continue to decrease in the future. The violent crime in Nebraska 21.4% lower than the national median, and the property crime rate in Nebraska is 12.3% lower than the national median. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Nebraska and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 31,994 crimes per year at a rate of 1,677.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 6,444 crimes per year at a rate of 337.9 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 4,725 crimes per year at a rate of 247.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 3,561 crimes per year at a rate of 186.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 946 crimes per year at a rate of 49.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Nebraska is 1 in 327, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Nebraska is 1 in 44.
Nebraska Jail and Crime Statistics
The violent crime rate in Nebraska and the property crime in Nebraska have been on a decline for the past decade. In 2018, the overall crime rate in Nebraska was 8.67% lower compared to the previous year.
The crime rates and the number of crimes in the state of Nebraska are as follows:
- Violent crime rate in Nebraska - 284.8 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 5,494 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Nebraska – 2,079.9 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 40,126 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Nebraska – 1 in 327
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Nebraska – 1 in 44
- The most common violent crime in Nebraska is aggravated assault with a reported 3,461 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Nebraska is larceny-theft with a reported 30,006 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 25,000 people who are in the Nebraska justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 5,100 people in state prisons
- 3,300 people in local jails
- 1,600 people in federal prisons
- 470 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 1200 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 13,000 people under probation
- 1,000 people out on parole
- Probation Warrant
- #1 Wanton Endangerment-1St Degree
- 46.20.342.1.b Traffic Offense Dist Toff Gm
- Driving While Intoxicated 3Rd Or More
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- #1 Obstruction Of Justice-Falsely Identify Self To Law-Enforcement
- #1 Retail Theft
- Dui Alcohol Or Drugs 1St Offense
- #1 Larceny/misdemeanor
- #1 Failure To Appear
- #1 Willful Nonsupport
- #1 Operating - Owi - 2Nd Offense Notice
- #1 Revocation Of Suspended Sentence And Probation
- #1 Public Intoxication
- #1 Generic Statute Code
- Failure To Appear -
- Drugs-Schedule Ii
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
5 Signs You Might be Gluten Intolerant
Every 1 in 100 people in the US suffers from Celiac disease, which is an autoimmune reaction that occurs upon consumption of gluten. Gluten intolerance is a widespread condition these days and it is important for people to know what signs to look for to take timely action against gluten intolerance.
A Safe Online Purchase Guide
There is an endless list of reasons why people shop online these days. Besides the amazing bargains, you have a mind-boggling selection at your disposal. Also, there is the added advantage of fast shipping and easy returns/exchanges. In short, shopping has become a lot more convenient for all types of consumers. But what about the security? The question of data security and transactional safety crosses the mind of every customer at some point or the other. Here is a guide that will help you make safe online purchases each time you choose an e-retailer.