Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Oklahoma!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Kelvin
Last Name Davis
Arrest Record Statistics for Oklahoma
Oklahoma is ranked as the 10th most violent and dangerous state in the U.S., and the city with the most crimes in Oklahoma is Muskogee. Despite an overall downward trend in Oklahoma crime rate, the state still has high crime rates, for both violent crimes and property crimes. In 2016, the Oklahoma violent crime rate was 13.28% higher than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 21.72% higher than the national average.
The crime rates in Oklahoma (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 456 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 17,934 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,876 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 113,066 crimes)
- Total crimes – 3,333 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 131,000 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Oklahoma is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,510 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 74,500 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,190 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 35,500 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 1,310 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 39,000 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Oklahoma
With 880 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people, the state of Oklahoma has the 16th highest imprisonment in the country. Also, the property crime rate in the state of Oklahoma is 2,876 crimes per every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in the state of Oklahoma is 456 crimes per every 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Oklahoma and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 75,779 crimes per year at a rate of 1,931.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 29,103 crimes per year at a rate of 741.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 12,202 crimes per year at a rate of 311.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 12,155 crimes per year at a rate of 309.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 3,162 crimes per year at a rate of 80.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Oklahoma is 1 in 219, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Oklahoma is 1 in 35.
Oklahoma Jail and Crime Statistics
Oklahoma ranks as the number 10th most dangerous state in the US; the violent crime rate in Oklahoma and the property crime rate in Oklahoma are both higher than the national average. The most dangerous city in Oklahoma is Oklahoma City with a crime rate of 919.06. Its 5,474 violent crimes came from 85 murders, 1209 robberies, 389 forcible rapes, and 3,791 aggravated assaults. Additional crime rates in the state of Oklahoma are as follows:
- Violent crime rate in Oklahoma - 466.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 18,380 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Oklahoma – 2,875.0 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 113,364 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Oklahoma – 1 in 219
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Oklahoma – 1 in 35
- The most common violent crime in Oklahoma is aggravated assault with a reported 13,084 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Oklahoma is larceny-theft with a reported 73,217 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 78,000 people who are in the Oklahoma justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 27,000 people in state prisons
- 13,000 people in local jails
- 2,700 people in federal prisons
- 550 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 170 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 33,000 people under probation
- 1,800 people out on parole
- #1 Poss Heroin Fel
- Domestic Battery By Strangulation-Dating Relation
- Aggravated Robbery
- Cc1991-848.01 04/13/1992 Rape I 999Y 99M 99D Consecutive
- Felon Poss/use Weapon/firearm
- Assault - Bodily Injury
- #1 Domestic Battery.
- #1 Operating While Intoxicated/endangerment
- #1 Criminal Mischief:intentional Damage,deface,destroy Property
- Robbery/armed/firearm Or Deadly Weapon - Pbl
- #1 Fugitive From Justice
- #1 Failure To Appear
- #1 Driving While Impaired
- #1 Contempt Of Court
- #1 No Data To Display
- #1 Fta/comply
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Politicians and their Celebrity Supporters
Politics and stardom have always gone hand-in-hand. Just like the general public, there are many celebrities out there who are very vocal and active supporters of certain politicians. Take a look at some of the most powerful politicians in the world and their starry supporters:
Does Your Family have Secrets?
Are you suspicious that your family is hiding a secret from you? Something important that you feel you have the right to know? If so, know that it’s not uncommon to have family secrets. Almost every family has something they would rather not share with anyone else. But if you feel that they are hiding something important from you that could impact your relationship with them or lead to any other huge change in your life, then with a little bit of digging, you can probably find out what your family secret is. All you have to do is go online and go to GoLookUp.