Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Oregon!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Decarvalho
Last Name Anderson Carlos Lima
Arrest Record Statistics for Oregon
The most common violent crime in Oregon is aggravated assault with 7,139 cases in 2017. The most common property crime in Oregon in larceny-theft with 88,877 reported incidents in 2017. In 2016, the violent crime rates in Oregon were 33.37% lower than the national average, and the property crime rates in the state were 20.96% higher than the national average. Despite the mixed trend, the overall crime rate in Oregon will likely be lower in 2019 compared to 2016.
The crime rates in Oregon (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 282 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 11,674 crimes)
- Property crimes – 2,986 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 123,722 crimes)
- Total crimes – 3,268 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 135,396 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Oregon is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,520 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 82,000 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,890 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 61,400 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 640 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 20,700 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Oregon
The state of Oregon is considered to be one the safest states in the unions thanks to decreasing crime rates in the past few decades. The violent crime rate in the state is 282 crimes for every 100,000 people and the property crime rate in the state of Oregon is 2,986 crimes for every 100,000 people. As of today, the imprisonment rate in the state of Oregon is 640 adults for every 100,000 people, which is the 18th lowest imprisonment rate in the country. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Oregon and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 91,286 crimes per year at a rate of 2,230.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 16,866 crimes per year at a rate of 412.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 13,193 crimes per year at a rate of 322.3 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 6,718 crimes per year at a rate of 164.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 2,278 crimes per year at a rate of 55.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Oregon is 1 in 355, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Oregon is 1 in 33.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Car Insurance Companies that Provide the Best Services!
Best Car Insurance Companies: We list the car insurance companies that are the best in the country!
By Garry S.
How to Protect Your Information On Facebook?
Facebook in currently the biggest social media outlet in the world where billions of people have information about themselves. In order to prevent yourself from getting hurt in any way, these are the privacy tips you need that will help you protect your personal information on Facebook.