Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Pennsylvania!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Bazemore
Last Name Mary Evelyn
Arrest Record Statistics for Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has relatively low crime rates compared to other states, and in 2016, the crime rates in the state were lower than the national average; the violent crime rate in Pennsylvania in 2016 was 20.32% lower than the national average, and the violent crime rate in the state was 28.89% lower than the national average. The overall crime rates are expected to be even lower in 2019 compared to 2016.
The crime rates in Pennsylvania (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 131 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 40,120 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,649 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 211,220 crimes)
- Total crimes – 1,963 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 251,340 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Pennsylvania is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 3,640 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 368,100 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 2,880 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 291,600 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 810 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 82,400 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Pennsylvania
In 2017, the state of Pennsylvania had the 5th highest number of murders in the country – 739 murders. That same year, the imprisonment rate in Pennsylvania was the 22nd highest with 810 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Pennsylvania and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 174,228 crimes per year at a rate of 1,362.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 35,520 crimes per year at a rate of 277.8 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 23,027 crimes per year at a rate of 180.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 13,047 crimes per year at a rate of 102.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 12,326 crimes per year at a rate of 96.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Pennsylvania is 1 in 319, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Pennsylvania is 1 in 61.
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
These are the Best Free Slot Games to Play!
Review of the Best Casino Slot Games to Play Online, on Facebook and On your Mobile Phone. Top 10 Best Casino Slot Games Review!
By Andy A.
Should Cheating Always Result in a Break Up?
Finding out your partner is not faithful is difficult all on its own, and when you add the decision on whether or not you should break up, things can get even harder. If you or someone you love has been hurt by infidelity, these questions could help you make the best decision for everyone involved.