Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of South Dakota!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name David
Last Name Seals
Arrest Record Statistics for South Dakota
The overall crime rate in South Dakota for the past few years has been declining, but drug-related crimes in the state are on the rise. While there is a mixed trend in the state, it is expected that the crime rates in South Dakota will be lower in 2019 compared to 2016. In 2016, the violent crime rate in South Dakota was 5.37% higher than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 19.18% lower than the national average.
The crime rates in South Dakota (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 434 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 3,771 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,876 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 16,317 crimes)
- Total crimes – 2,310 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 20,088 crimes)
The incarceration rate in South Dakota is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,290 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 15,000 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,420 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 9,300 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 880 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 5,800 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in South Dakota
During the past two decades, the crime rate in the state of South Dakota has been on an upward trend; in 2016, the violent crime rate in South Dakota was 5.37% higher than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 19.18% lower than the national average. Also, South Dakota has the 16 highest incarceration rate in the state with 880 imprisoned adults per evert 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in South Dakota and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 12,639 crimes per year at a rate of 1,460.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 3,000 crimes per year at a rate of 346.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 2,813 crimes per year at a rate of 325.0 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 1,502 crimes per year at a rate of 173.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 272 crimes per year at a rate of 31.4 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in South Dakota is 1 in 231, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of South Dakota is 1 in 53.
- Possession Of Cocaine
- #1 Domestic Battery By Strangulation (Batt701
- Failure To Appear On Misdemeanor (Misdemeanor Larceny)
- State 152-025-2-1 Con Sub 5-Possess-Unk Drug-Unk
- Driving While License Revoked
- Possession Of Marijuana Second Degree--Possession Of Marijuana
- 316.193(1).. Dui Alchohol Or Drugs
- 322.34(2)(C), Knowingly Drive W Susp/revoked Lic 3 Off
- #1 Speeding-Exceeding Maxium Speed
- #1 Dui - Alcohol - 1St Or 2Nd Offense
- Destruction, Alter Or Concealment Of Evidence
- #1 Housed For Escambia County
- #1 Narcotics-Possession Schedule I Or Ii Drug
- Theft Grand 300 Less Than 5K Dols
- #1 Strangulation Fel Dv
- #1 Battery: Touch Or Strike
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Bizarre Human Genetics Around the World
Every person in the world is made different from the other and is completely unique. In some cases, these differences make the person look beautiful and angelic, while in others it makes the people look absolutely monstrous. Take a look at some of the most horrific, abnormal, and bizarre human genetics around the world:
What are Facebook’s Acquisitions?
Facebook has grown to be not only the most popular social media site/app, it is one of the biggest and most profitable companies in the world as well, with a market capitalization of more than $200 billion. The company’s exponential success can be credited to its strategic acquisitions, among many reasons. Here is a history of Facebook acquisitions to help you understand the company’s growth.