Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Vermont!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Jodani
Last Name Faz
Arrest Record Statistics for Vermont
Vermont tops the list of the safest states in the United States thanks low crime rates that have decreased over the past 17 years. In 2016, the violent crime rate in Vermont was 60.12% lower than the national average, and the property crime rate in the state was 30.74% lower than the national average. The overall crime rate in 2019 is predicted to be lower in 2019 compared to 2016.
The crime rates in Vermont (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 166 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 1,034 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,437 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 8,960 crimes)
- Total crimes – 1,602 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 9,994 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Vermont is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 1,450 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 7,400 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,150 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 5,800 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 340 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 1,700 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Vermont
The state of Vermont is one of the safest states in the county these days; the imprisonment rate in Vermont is the lowest in the United States with 340 incarcerated adults per every 100,000 people. The property crime rate in Vermont is 1,437 crimes per every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in the state of Vermont is 166 crimes per every 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Vermont and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 8,217 crimes per year at a rate of 1,315.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 2,103 crimes per year at a rate of 336.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 691 crimes per year at a rate of 110.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 282 crimes per year at a rate of 45.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 106 crimes per year at a rate of 17 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Vermont is 1 in 603, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Vermont is 1 in 70.
Vermont Jail and Crime Statistics
Vermont is known for its low crime rates, and is considered as one of the safest states in the country. In 2018, Vermont ranked as the number 1 safest state in the U.S. with the lowest violent crime rate and the lowest property crime rate in the United States.
Additional crime rates in the state of Vermont are as follows:
- Violent crime rate in Vermont - 172.0 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 1,077 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Vermont – 1,283.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 8,036 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Vermont – 1 in 603
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Vermont – 1 in 70
- The most common violent crime in Vermont is aggravated assault with a reported 710 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Vermont is larceny-theft with a reported 6,316 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 7,900 people who are in the Vermont justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 1,800 people in state prisons
- 330 people in federal prisons
- 30 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 4,800 people under probation
- 900 people out on parole
- Aggrav Asslt - Weapon - W Deadly Weapon Without Intent To Kill
- #1 Child Neglect
- #1 Failure To Appear
- #1 Municipal Purposes (Free Text)
- Touch Or Strike/battery/dating Viol
- Eluding A Peace Officer
- #1 Assault (Simple Assault)
- #1 18Usc1325 Illegal Entry-Alien
- #1 Possession Of A Dngr Weap By R
- #1 Domestic Violence
- #1 Failure To Appear
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Best Dating Spots in Los Angeles
Lovingly known as L.A. or the city of angels, Los Angeles is home to the largest entertainment industry in the world, Hollywood. It’s warm and sunny weather, spectacular sandy beaches, and vibrant metropolitan lifestyle renders Los Angeles a perfect dating option for a fun and exciting experience away from their mundane routines. Here is a list of the 10 best things to do in Los Angeles, California that you might want to check out on your next date.
What is the Darknet?
Consider an iceberg. You see white peaks of ice above the surface of the water and assume that this all there is to the ice. Dive down beneath the surface and you’ll see the underbelly of ice that is 4-5 times larger than the ice visible on the surface.