Access: Mugshots and Arrest Records for State of Wyoming!
Criminal Records, Background Checks, Court Records, Police Records & More!
First Name Heider
Last Name Gonzalez
Arrest Record Statistics for Wyoming
Crime rates in the state of Wyoming are lower than the national average, and in 2016, they were as follows: violent crime rates in Wyoming were 38.49% lower than the national average, and the property crime rates were 20.13% lower than the national average. The downward trend of crime rates in Wyoming will continue based on data analysis and will be lower in 2019 compared to 2016.
The crime rates in Wyoming (violent crimes, property crimes, and total crimes) are as follows:
- Violent crimes – 238 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 1,376 crimes)
- Property crimes – 1,830 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 10,604 crimes)
- Total crimes – 2,068 crimes per every 100,000 residents (a total of 11,980 crimes)
The incarceration rate in Wyoming is as follows:
- Adult incarceration and supervision rate – 2,100 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 9,400 adults under legal supervision)
- The rate of people on parole and probation – 1,230 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 5,500 adults under legal supervision)
- People in jail or in prison – 870 people per every 100,000 adults (a total of 3,900 adults under legal supervision)
Most Committed Crimes People Get Arrested for in Wyoming
The incarceration rate in the state of Wyoming is the 19th highest in the country with 870 imprisoned adults per every 100,000 people. As of today, the property crime rate in Wyoming is 1,830 crimes for every 100,000 people, and the violent crime rate in the state of Wyoming is 238 crimes for every 100,000 people. The most committed crimes people get arrested for in Wyoming and the rate of this crimes in the state are as follows:
- Larceny theft - 8,889 crimes per year at a rate of 1,518.2 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Burglary - 1,771 crimes per year at a rate of 302.5 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Aggravated assault - 1,146 crimes per year at a rate of 195.7 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Vehicle theft - 800 crimes per year at a rate of 136.6 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
- Robbery - 59 crimes per year at a rate of 10.1 crimes for every 100,000 people in the state
The chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Wyoming is 1 in 421, and the chances of falling victim to a property crime in the state of Wyoming is 1 in 55.
Wyoming Jail and Crime Statistics
Violent crime rate in Wyoming has been on the rise for the past few years, and the property crime rate in Wyoming has been decreasing in the past few years. However, both the violent crime rate in Wyoming and the property crime rate in Wyoming are lower than the national average. It is expected the crime rate in Wyoming will continue to decrease in following years.
Additional crime rates in the state of Wyoming are as follows:
- Violent crime rate in Wyoming - 212.2 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 1,226 violent crimes)
- Property crime rate in Wyoming – 1,785.1 crimes per every 100,000 people (a total of 10,313 property crimes)
- Chances of falling victim to a violent crime in Wyoming – 1 in 421
- Chances of falling victim to a property crime in Wyoming – 1 in 55
- The most common violent crime in Wyoming is aggravated assault with a reported 870 cases as of 2018
- The most common property crime in Wyoming is larceny-theft with a reported 7,949 cases as of 2018
As of 2018, there are 11,000 people who are in the Wyoming justice system. Those people are under legal supervision or incarcerated as follows:
- 2,500 people in state prisons
- 1,900 people in local jails
- 790 people in federal prisons
- 180 people in youth incarceration facilities
- 30 people in involuntary commitment facilities
- 30 people in Indian country facilities
- 4,600 people under probation
- 810 people out on parole
- Grand Theft 3Rd Degree
- #1 Possession Of A Firearm By A Felon
- Violation Of Probation Or Community Control (Misdemeanor)
- Driving While Under The Influence Of Alcohol/drugs
- Failure To Appear: Written Promise To Appear
- Crim Poss Financial Transaction Card And Ftc Forgery Devices
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- #1 Willful Nonsupport
- Cocaine-Traffic - 28 Grams Less Than 150 Kg Cocaine Or Mixture
- #1 Domestic Violence
- #1 Probation Violation (Adult)
- #1 Domestic Assault
- #1 Persistent Felony Offender I
- #1 Poss Of Promethazine
- #1 Assault, 4Th Degree (Domestic Violence) Minor Injury
- #1 Delivery Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana Or Synthetic Cannabinoid
- Hld-Usmar - Hold For Us Marshals Office - Dangerous Drugs Poss With Intent To Distribute Heroin
Perform a Mugshot Lookup in Under 60 Seconds!
Best Places to Meet Dates in
Dates are always exciting, whether it’s a first date or a date with your long-term partner. If it’s a first date with someone new in your life, it’s the perfect opportunity to get to know them better and see if there is any chemistry between the two of you. And even if you have been dating someone for a long time, it’s a great way to spend some quality time together and strengthen your bond!
The Most Influential People in the World
There are many lists on the Internet naming the most influential people right now in the world. There are many ways to rank people as per how much influence they wield using different parameters. In fact, different ranking bodies even define the word ‘influence’ differently, which is why you will not find the same names in the same order across different lists. However, these are the 5 names that you will definitely find most often on lists of the most influential people in the world.