Dating is a craft. It gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you nervous at the same time, especially when it’s your first date. No date can ever be complete without food involved to it.
Lunch dates can be made really special and if you are here reading this, probably you are planning or going out on one too! Where to go? What to order? What to do? What not to do? What will be the best lunch date ideas? All these questions are answered right here with this piece providing you 5 best lunch date tips and ideas.
1. Be on time and full of self-confidence: The first impression is the last impression. To reach on time is one of the most positive things you can begin your lunch date with. It gives you not only enough time to start peacefully but you will definitely find your partner in a good mood by just being on time because let’s accept the fact that nobody will appreciate being on a date which begins with excuses and chaos.
Some people really value their time too much. You can win their heart by just being on time. Other than this, ladies you may be wearing your best of apparel or men may be wearing their best of shoes but the confidence is something you should never forget to carry on your first lunch date. Your confidence must reflect in your conversation, your walk, way of eating or simply the way you carry yourself. Do not forget to compliment. Remember not to go overboard!
2. Select a familiar place: Let’s accept the fact that familiarity brings confidence. A place where you’ve been to keep in mind that your partner will like it too, you can select the place. Try selecting a comparatively less noisy place for the lunch date such as pubs as they give you less opportunity to know each other and you will not be able to spend quality time.
Moreover, your lunch date ideas should not include your daily beer bar too as it will end up your excitement completely and there will be absolutely nothing to explore.
3. Handle your food and drinks properly: If you are extra clumsy, be careful about your handling of food on your lunch date. Spilling food all over certainly gives a bad impression. Use fork and chopsticks in a proper manner. Hold your wine glass properly. Avoid eating dishes with higher chances of spilling all over the place such as a big overloaded burger.
4. Keep the conversation going and be humorous: Do not struggle with starting the conversation on the lunch date and then extending it. Talk about things you are confident with, things that are common between you both. Do not keep the conversation one-sided and try knowing their opinion also. Crack a joke or two in between the conversation. Do not crack jokes that are offensive to the other one.
5. Do not talk too much about the bill: You may opt for sharing a bill on the lunch date but do not talk too much about money and bills. It can be a big NO for most of people, mostly girls. Ditch the money conversation but still offer to pay irrespective of you are a woman or a man. Do not assume that he will pay the bill only and do not assume that you are a man and it is your responsibility to pay the bill. Keep it smooth and take things forward.
accordingly is one of the best dating tips you can ever get. Summarizing it up, these are the lunch date ideas or dating tips exclusively for you:
- Being on time is the key
- Do not forget your confidence at home
- A known place will make you feel comfortable
- Do not spill food
- Do not talk too much about the money
- Be funny
- No past conversation
- Just be in the moment and Enjoy